forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@RhysTheFirebird group

I, am just a ball of flame. And underneath that flame, is a pretty little bird that can just regrow all lost appendages witching milliseconds of losing it. Try your best.

:/

What?

Can’t decapitate :(

Well, you can, I just wont die.

Sadge……

I mean. . . I o have a human form that can lose limbs. That will die. Just. . . Not me so if you wanna kill something-

Nah it’s fine sips coffee as if I didn’t just get sad about not being able to murder something

You’re depressed about it, man.

@spacebluelily language

you guys are over here bored and what not and I'm wondering why my notebook image bandwidth is at 12 GB when i only uploaded 8 photos and the largest is 500 kB 🧍

Deleted user

you guys are over here bored and what not and I'm wondering why my notebook image bandwidth is at 12 GB when i only uploaded 8 photos and the largest is 500 kB 🧍

pandora hiiiiiiii

Deleted user

You’re depressed about it, man.

Shhhh no I’m not-

@spacebluelily language

pandora hiiiiiiii

waves hola Ame

Deleted user

waves hola Ame

How are youuu

Yes, you are.

Nooooo-

Deleted user

waves hola Ame

How are youuu

I'm fineeeee how are youuuuuuuu

I’m gooood- trying to gain drawing motivation

@spacebluelily language

waves hola Ame

How are youuu

ahhhhh i know how that feels. trying to gain writing motivation feels the sameeeee

Deleted user

waves hola Ame

How are youuu

ahhhhh i know how that feels. trying to gain writing motivation feels the sameeeee

The fact that I have such an Epic Drawing Idea helps a little with motivation but aghhhh

@spacebluelily language

waves hola Ame

How are youuu

The fact that I have such an Epic Drawing Idea helps a little with motivation but aghhhh

ughhhh sameeee like i have such a great idea for a fic but i just can not write ahhhhh