forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

That adhd mood when your brain is yelling at you to do things but you physically can’t get yourself to get up and do the Thing

Deleted user

now children- who would like to go on a quest to kill every god known to man-?

No thanks

@False-andrew flash_on

That adhd mood when your brain is yelling at you to do things but you physically can’t get yourself to get up and do the Thing

executive dysunctionnnnn! yayyyyyyy!

Deleted user

Ohhhh adhd paralysis

You. You get it.

Deleted user

I NEED TO DRAW BUT MY BODY WILL NOT LET ME 😭😭

@False-andrew flash_on

its okay smol child!

Deleted user

its okay smol child!

I want to draw my epic general ame tho 😞

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

If this ain’t a mood-
Also that adhd mood where nothing is ✨stimulating✨ enough and you could practically die of boredom

@False-andrew flash_on

but children the gods stay in their realm because they too fear us! let us show them why they should fear us more!

……whispers im too little-

nobody's too little to kill a god! you can have. . . Sai Baba!

Deleted user

If this ain’t a mood-
Also that adhd mood where nothing is ✨stimulating✨ enough and you could practically die of boredom

YES! SUCH A MOOD OMG

@False-andrew flash_on

its okay smol child!

I want to draw my epic general ame tho 😞

'tis okayyyyy! it does not need to happen right now- let your body do the thing its doing for a bit and then force it to do what you want!

@Eli-the-transboi group

but children the gods stay in their realm because they too fear us! let us show them why they should fear us more!

Wat?

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

If this ain’t a mood-

YES! SUCH A MOOD OMG

THIS HAS ACTUALLY BEEN ME FOR 2 DAYS
I HAVE LIKE A WEEK MORE BREAK
IDK WHAT TO DO
I have no energy to clean and none of
My hobbies are hitting rn so like
AAAHAHHHHHH

@False-andrew flash_on

Wat?

look him up!

Deleted user

…..guys.

guys I just forced myself out of bed.

ACHIEVEMENT: CONQUERED EXECUTIVE DYSFUNCTION (FOR NOW)

Deleted user

If this ain’t a mood-

YES! SUCH A MOOD OMG

THIS HAS ACTUALLY BEEN ME FOR 2 DAYS
I HAVE LIKE A WEEK MORE BREAK
IDK WHAT TO DO
I have no energy to clean and none of
My hobbies are hitting rn so like
AAAHAHHHHHH

OMG RIPPPPPPP BRO THATS THE WORST 💀💀

@False-andrew flash_on

…..guys.

guys I just forced myself out of bed.

ACHIEVEMENT: CONQUERED EXECUTIVE DYSFUNCTION (FOR NOW)

good job kiddo! u get. . . i hand you a soul whatever soul this is!