forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

Hello, all.

I regret to announce the unfortunate death of one of my premature children, Sparkly Pink Egg.

They unfortunately passed away around noon, MDT due to murder by being thrown off a cliff. I, their mother tried to save them but was restrained no matter how hard I tried.

Their funeral will be held on Saturday, March 25th at 4pm MDT.

We would love it if you would come.

May sparkly pink egg rest in peace. She deserved a life. 😞🕊🥚

I will attend the funeral but I may or may not be civil

Ok, that works. Thank you for coming.

Many welcomes, sadeeq.

@IamNOTachickenok

Anti-Chicken's baby was murdered and we are holding a funeral. Also Arya is throwing knives and I have pterodactyls.

*fantasizes about time where I made you all think I'm a pterodactyl *

Deleted user

Anti-Chicken's baby was murdered and we are holding a funeral. Also Arya is throwing knives and I have pterodactyls.

*fantasizes about time where I made you all think I'm a pterodactyl *

you what now

@Nightmare_Eclipse language

Hello, all.

I regret to announce the unfortunate death of one of my premature children, Sparkly Pink Egg.

They unfortunately passed away around noon, MDT due to murder by being thrown off a cliff. I, their mother tried to save them but was restrained no matter how hard I tried.

I'm coming and will not be civil whatsoever…

Deleted user

Hello, all.

Hurrah for not being civil! Wreak havoc, that's what I always say.

Hello, all.

exactly!

@Eli-the-transboi group

Hello, all.

;-;

Deleted user

Hello, all.

exactly!

And if havoc should ever fail, chaos and arson are excellent backup plans for any occasion.

Hello, all.

exactly!

And if havoc should ever fail, chaos and arson are excellent backup plans for any occasion.

I WILL JOIN YOU :)

Deleted user

I WILL JOIN YOU :)

Brilliant! I do so enjoy having a partner-in-crime. We are partners-in-crime now, sadeeq.

@IamNOTachickenok

WAIT DID THE BAB HATCH YET???

No. It was murdered while still in the egg.

@spacebluelily language

Hello, all.

I, unfortunately, will not be able to make it, but I will send my Royal Adviser and General Ame in my place.
My condolences, Chicken.

Deleted user

Hello, all.

I, unfortunately, will not be able to make it, but I will send my Royal Adviser and General Ame in my place.
My condolences, Chicken.

Oh

@spacebluelily language

Hello, all.

My condolences, Chicken.

Oh

I apologize that I didn't tell you about this. whispers you have my permission to do whatever you want at that funeral

Deleted user

Hello, all.

My condolences, Chicken.

Oh

I apologize that I didn't tell you about this. whispers you have my permission to do whatever you want at that funeral

No apologies needed, friend

I’ll probably just hide in the corner and drink coffee

@spacebluelily language

Hello, all.

My condolences, Chicken.

Oh

:D
Yes. I'll just need you to be there for an hour and the you can have a free day if you so wish.

Deleted user

Hello, all.

My condolences, Chicken.

Oh

Yes. I'll just need you to be there for an hour and the you can have a free day if you so wish.

No problem, that seems reasonable

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Hello, all.

Such a shame your child has now turned into scrambled eggs. I will likely be unable to attend this funeral but we shall see.

Deleted user

Hello, all.

Such a shame your child has now turned into scrambled eggs. I will likely be unable to attend this funeral but we shall see.

Scrampled child