forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

Am incredibly bored—

I am too.

Like, why is it, that when I have nothing else to do, all the people, except one, that I RP with are offline?

Not entirely sure-

Eh— I have 4 characters that I need to make. . . AUGH—
I used to have this archive of random, complete characters that I was waiting to use and then, somehow, it got deleted

That sucks honestly-

Yes, it does, and I’m slowly reaching the writers block that will let me pump out replies across all my RP platforms, but when it comes to needing a new charcter I’m just like— OMG WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?? (And you’ve seen what I do to the templates, i make it a lot harder than it has to be)

I do too- don't worry. The templates I put up are basically half-sized.

And my personalities, dont get me started on those, I make them a little to complex for me to keep up with in the long run!
And then I’ll sit there with his/her three hobbies and I’ll be asking people around me, friends or family to give me random stuff to put in there.

I have the same issue. But I put too many hobbies and too little into personality.

Deleted user

Ok so I was looking through Pinterest and

I want to draw something like this, but instead of weird shorts things it’s actually pants and the heels are replaced with combat boots :D

Ghost Ame must slay (both literally and figuratively)

thank you for listening to my TEDtalk

@spacebluelily language

I want to draw something like this, but instead of weird shorts things it’s actually pants and the heels are replaced with combat boots :D

that's so hot omg

Deleted user

that's so hot omg

I can already see the drawing in my mind……,,, vivid picture brain go weee

Deleted user

takes a deep breath

MY MILKSHAKE BRINGS ALL THE BOYS TO THE YARD

you have a milkshake

Deleted user

takes a deep breath

you have a milkshake

i have lots

can I have one

Deleted user

takes a deep breath

you have a milkshake

i have lots

can I have one

yes

Best 500+ Milkshake Pictures | Download Free Images on Unsplash

that looks amazing

Deleted user

Can i have one-?

yes of course. what type of flavor?

“What type of flavor” meanwhile you just immediately guessed what I would have wanted without error