forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

Ego sum currently in nuper viginti. So yes, since I was 11.

ha, you're old :)

I raise an eyebrow The ocean is old. It will still drown your as with vigor.

(NO BC I SAW THAT ON PINTEREST ONCE)

That's where i found it-

Pinterest is a great place to find quotes and steal irl references for ocs because you’re too lazy to draw them yourself

I use Artbreeder or Pinterest.

I tried artbreeder- I don’t have the patience for it 💀

Fair. I like all the sliders. You can get some cool - and cursed - things from it.

@RhysTheFirebird group

That's where i found it-

Pinterest is a great place to find quotes and steal irl references for ocs because you’re too lazy to draw them yourself

Fair. I like all the sliders. You can get some cool - and cursed - things from it.

Yeah, you can— XDD

Deleted user

(Ghost Ame being a general makes me want to draw her in a really cool military style outfit I mean what)

Deleted user

(Ghost Ame being a general makes me want to draw her in a really cool military style outfit I mean what)

(Do it.)

Deleted user

That's where i found it-

Yeah, you can— XDD

I'll pull up some stuff I made using it in a bit if you guys want.

Deleted user

(Do it.)

(👀)

@spacebluelily language

i'm watching the percy jackson movies rn, specifically the 2nd one, and something about annabeth being stabbed by a manticore's tail is so funny to me

Dude I couldn’t even get past the first movie,, having read the books first and being like “yeah no this is very bad”

the first movie took me months to finish bc of how bad it was like….wdym that everyone but percy knows he's a son of posiedon??? also kinda pissed off that clarrise or dionysus didn't show up (granted they do appear in the second film but they don't have enough screen time for me to be satisfied)

Deleted user

i'm watching the percy jackson movies rn, specifically the 2nd one, and something about annabeth being stabbed by a manticore's tail is so funny to me

Dude I couldn’t even get past the first movie,, having read the books first and being like “yeah no this is very bad”

the first movie took me months to finish bc of how bad it was like….wdym that everyone but percy knows he's a son of posiedon??? also kinda pissed off that clarrise or dionysus didn't show up (granted they do appear in the second film but they don't have enough screen time for me to be satisfied)

I shoved that movie from my memory and didn’t bother with the others tbh- I see a bad book-to-movie adaptation and just pretend it doesn’t exist

Deleted user

Am incredibly bored—

I am too.

Like, why is it, that when I have nothing else to do, all the people, except one, that I RP with are offline?

Not entirely sure-

@RhysTheFirebird group

Am incredibly bored—

I am too.

Like, why is it, that when I have nothing else to do, all the people, except one, that I RP with are offline?

Not entirely sure-

Eh— I have 4 characters that I need to make. . . AUGH—
I used to have this archive of random, complete characters that I was waiting to use and then, somehow, it got deleted

@spacebluelily language

I shoved that movie from my memory and didn’t bother with the others tbh- I see a bad book-to-movie adaptation and just pretend it doesn’t exist

imagine if they had completed the entire series—
oh no what have I've done why did i think about that noooo now it's gonna be stuck in my mind noo–

Deleted user

oh no what have I've done why did i think about that noooo now it's gonna be stuck in my mind noo–

Here think about my very cool art idea instead

Deleted user

Am incredibly bored—

I am too.

Not entirely sure-

I used to have this archive of random, complete characters that I was waiting to use and then, somehow, it got deleted

That sucks honestly-

@RhysTheFirebird group

Am incredibly bored—

I am too.

Not entirely sure-

That sucks honestly-

Yes, it does, and I’m slowly reaching the writers block that will let me pump out replies across all my RP platforms, but when it comes to needing a new charcter I’m just like— OMG WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?? (And you’ve seen what I do to the templates, i make it a lot harder than it has to be)

@spacebluelily language

yes yes yes omg that'd be so cool???

Deleted user

i heard artbreeder and decided to show some of my stuff haha

portrait by ineffablecrepes
img from artbreeder

Nice, nice.

Deleted user

With her sword and coffee and like Very Cool Dynamic Pose???????? Ehehehehe

Deleted user

Am incredibly bored—

I am too.

Not entirely sure-

That sucks honestly-

Yes, it does, and I’m slowly reaching the writers block that will let me pump out replies across all my RP platforms, but when it comes to needing a new charcter I’m just like— OMG WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?? (And you’ve seen what I do to the templates, i make it a lot harder than it has to be)

I do too- don't worry. The templates I put up are basically half-sized.

@RhysTheFirebird group

Am incredibly bored—

I am too.

Not entirely sure-

That sucks honestly-

I do too- don't worry. The templates I put up are basically half-sized.

And my personalities, dont get me started on those, I make them a little to complex for me to keep up with in the long run!
And then I’ll sit there with his/her three hobbies and I’ll be asking people around me, friends or family to give me random stuff to put in there.

@spacebluelily language

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Deleted user

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I AM LOVING THIS IDEA