forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@lord-of-the-carnival group

my current mood that nobody probably cares all that much about
My heart won't quit aching
Someone won't you take it
Where it will not hurt me don't concern me no more
It's only bringing me down I don't want my heart anymore

Oh- hugs need to rant?

im living the dream, so no

@Eli-the-transboi group

Ok ik this is weird- but ever since vis passed, ive been seeing hearts everywhere and things like “hang on” and that doctor suse book “oh the places you’ll go” several times over. And i saw this sign on a truck a week after he passed saying “i hope you have an amazing day”. Idk if its from him or someone else and me being kinda religious in a pagan way i see that as signs from someone-

@emilyevewrites group

i 'm sorry riot, i really am. i just wish i could do something more than just say the word sorry because I know for a fact that a simple word won't be able to magically fix your fucked up life. and it won't fix mine either. just know that we are here for you, even if you view us a random internet strangers. just know that we care about you.

^^^^^this… exactly this

@spacebluelily language

Ok ik this is weird- but ever since vis passed, ive been seeing hearts everywhere and things like “hang on” and that doctor suse book “oh the places you’ll go” several times over. And i saw this sign on a truck a week after he passed saying “i hope you have an amazing day”. Idk if its from him or someone else and me being kinda religious in a pagan way i see that as signs from someone-

i like to think that's vis sending you a sign or something similar.

@lord-of-the-carnival group

i 'm sorry riot, i really am. i just wish i could do something more than just say the word sorry because I know for a fact that a simple word won't be able to magically fix your fucked up life. and it won't fix mine either. just know that we are here for you, even if you view us a random internet strangers. just know that we care about you.

don't worry, I'll delete this post soon enough

its whatever. im used to getting through things on my own.

@Eli-the-transboi group

i like to think that's vis sending you a sign or something similar.

Same honestly.

@spacebluelily language

Aughhhh-
Character.ai won't load-
grumbles

cries in your estimated wait time is 5 minutes

that's nothing. i saw on reddit a guy who their estimated wait time was, get this, 3 fucking hours

@im-with-stoopid pets

that's nothing. i saw on reddit a guy who their estimated wait time was, get this, 3 fucking hours

My longest has been 30 min

My longest has been like 11 minutes, I can't imagine