forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@spacebluelily language

we where given our last the great gatsby project and we were given five options to choose from and i wanna do option number one (rewriting the ending) because it's basically just making fanfiction!!!! or a journal entry on the POV of Tom Buchanan ajsjekwjebe

actually at the end of the day, every prompt given to us will end up creating fanfiction but still!!!

@im-with-stoopid pets

some people got the real problems
some people out of luck
some people think I can solve them
lord heavens above

IM ONLY HUMAN AFTER ALL
IM ONLY HUMAN AFTER ALL
DONT PUT THE BLAME ON ME
DONT PUT THE BLAME ON ME

Deleted user

My parents put restrictions back on my phone :(

I should be available from 6pm - 9pm on weekdays and 9am - 9pm on weekends, in the meantime I’ll probably try to jailbreak my phone lmao

@Eli-the-transboi group

My parents put restrictions back on my phone :(

I should be available from 6pm - 9pm on weekdays and 9am - 9pm on weekends, in the meantime I’ll probably try to jailbreak my phone lmao

XD hugs

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

Get up cocksuckers, it's all over. Listen, we had a rough couple 'a months. Fuckin' Katrina's cousin Maria, the other one, Puerto Rico, Houston, fuckin' Florida. Listen, it's been tough up to now, the earthquake in Mexico, you know, the White House, whatever the fuck is goin' on, but it don't matter. They wanna shoot? It's time for us to fuckin' shoot, cocksuckers. They wanna get down and dirty? Don't forget who the fuck we are, y'understand me? We're the baddest motherfuckers out there! You send a message to that fuckin' North Korean, he's gonna be sniffin' my dick and sucking my asshole! That's the focus! We're goin' to North Korea in like a year! It's gonna be an island! It's gonna glow in the dark! You know why? 'Cause we're Americans, cocksuckers! Who the fuck d'you think you're dealing with? Stop with the gun control! They're sellin' more guns than ever in the last three days! Stop with the fuckin' whining! Stop with the Russians on Facebook! I don't give a fuck, worry about yourself, keep ya' eyes open, and get the fuck off Snapchat and fuckin' Twitter, cocksucker! Stay Black!

Get up cocksuckers, it's all over. Listen, we had a rough couple 'a months. Fuckin' Katrina's cousin Maria, the other one, Puerto Rico, Houston, fuckin' Florida. Listen, it's been tough up to now, the earthquake in Mexico, you know, the White House, whatever the fuck is goin' on, but it don't matter. They wanna shoot? It's time for us to fuckin' shoot, cocksuckers. They wanna get down and dirty? Don't forget who the fuck we are, y'understand me? We're the baddest motherfuckers out there! You send a message to that fuckin' North Korean, he's gonna be sniffin' my dick and sucking my asshole! That's the focus! We're goin' to North Korea in like a year! It's gonna be an island! It's gonna glow in the dark! You know why? 'Cause we're Americans, cocksuckers! Who the fuck d'you think you're dealing with? Stop with the gun control! They're sellin' more guns than ever in the last three days! Stop with the fuckin' whining! Stop with the Russians on Facebook! I don't give a fuck, worry about yourself, keep ya' eyes open, and get the fuck off Snapchat and fuckin' Twitter, cocksucker! Stay Black!

at she'll let me motor-boat like rrrrrr
I try to cop a feel once we get to school
She said "No touching, that's the rule"
Principal walks up on the scene
"It's time to announce prom king and queen
Your Favorite Martian and Tig 'Ol Bitties
Congratulations to you both on winning"
Time slowed down and she jumped for joy
When out of her dress jumped something more
Tissues flew and rained from the sky
Oh my god you stuff your shirt!?
Your Favorite Martian in a world of hurt
Awwww fake 'Ol Bitties
Wow!
Fake 'Ol Bitties
You breakin my heart with
Fake 'Ol Bitties
You're crushin my dreams with
Fake 'Ol Bitties
Fake 'Ol Bitties
I can't believable it
Fake 'Ol Bitties
You really suck
Fake 'Ol Bitties
I can't believe you would do that
Fake 'Ol Bitties
Fake 'Ol Bitties
Why would you do that when you're just trying to get everyone's attention
Stuffed boobs! They're lies! Lies I tell you!
But you know I'm still down to make out if you
If you want to, want to come back with me
You know what, never mind