forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

Beautiful

Nope

Still can't see it

Do you see now?

I SEE IT ITS BEAUTIFUL

Deleted user

The power of pictures….. glorioius

I agree

@IamNOTachickenok

guys my cca teacher let me borrow her charger
i now love her

don't pretend you don't love her anyways…

i wont
she also gives me food
im her favorite obviously

I'm in her class rn, SHE IS AWESOME

Deleted user

i now love her

i wont
she also gives me food

MY AUSTRALIAN CHICKEN MOTHER!!!!! HIIII!!!!

Deleted user

i now love her

i wont
she also gives me food

Hi chicken ma

@IamNOTachickenok

i now love her

i wont
she also gives me food

Hi chicken ma

Hello my dear!

Deleted user

I LOVE MY AUSTRALIAN/IRISH CHICKEN MOTHER the same as i love my adopted mother and father Gemma and Vis

Deleted user

I LOVE MY AUSTRALIAN/IRISH CHICKEN MOTHER the same as i love my adopted mother and father Gemma and Vis

I think Gemmas your aunt if anti-chicken is your mom…. cuz broken-hearted-bear is anti-chickens sister, and gemma is bear's sister…..strings up a conspiracy board

Deleted user

I think Gemmas your aunt if anti-chicken is your mom…. cuz broken-hearted-bear is anti-chickens sister, and gemma is bear's sister…..strings up a conspiracy board

but gemma adopted me… Wait

CHICKEN MOTHER!!!!!

Deleted user

What do you call your uncle's wife? Because that's what Gemma would be to me. I think.

WHAT IS HAPPENING

Deleted user

What do you call your uncle's wife? Because that's what Gemma would be to me. I think.

Your aunt-in law, or just aunt. Since they'd be the father/mothers sister-in-law so that would make her the aunt-in-law to you

Deleted user

Your aunt-in law, or just aunt. Since they'd be the father/mothers sister-in-law so that would make her the aunt-in-law to you

Im to confused

Deleted user

Im to confused

Can you dumb it down to kindergarten level so my stupid brain can understand this

Deleted user

Im to confused

Can you dumb it down to kindergarten level so my stupid brain can understand this

uncle marries person, person becomes aunt in law

Deleted user

Im to confused

uncle marries person, person becomes aunt in law

okay too dumbed down

Deleted user

people are being taken out of the school left and right cuz of a school shooting threat that has been circulating around

From sadness to chaos and back again….. thats not good.

Deleted user

people are being taken out of the school left and right cuz of a school shooting threat that has been circulating around

Oh no, im so sorry

@im-with-stoopid pets

holy-
Stay safe Pandora I know it's prob some edgy losers thinking they're the shit but better safe than sorry and all that

@IamNOTachickenok

CHEVY IS MY BIO CHILD
BUT WAS ADOPTED BY GEMMA

Deleted user

Happier note i have a new favorite quote.
"I just want someone to walk up to me look me in the eyes put their hands on my face and very passionatly twist as hard as they can and put me out of my misery

Deleted user

CHEVY IS MY BIO CHILD
BUT WAS ADOPTED BY GEMMA

wait…. but isn't broken-hearted bear your sister? And gemma is now their sister……?