forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

ave, humans. today is Buy Another Notebook day! hurrah!

Ayyyy wassup Dennyyy!

hehe I am writing two, going on three, songs at the same time I am a genius and I really need a new notebook to store them

Of course you do! That is just common sense my friend lol

also the one I got last week didn't have the right vibe to it

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

Ayyyy wassup Dennyyy!

hehe I am writing two, going on three, songs at the same time I am a genius and I really need a new notebook to store them

This is completely valid lol

@emilyevewrites group

Ayyyy wassup Dennyyy!

I agree

Deleted user

Ayyyy wassup Dennyyy!

and the one I got last month is too small to fit even two verses and a chorus on it (it was pocket-sized :( )
so obviously I have to get another one. we don't talk about my bookshelf full of empty notebooks

@Eli-the-transboi group

I am, unfortunately, still among the land of the living so im making it y'alls problem now 🫠

AYO well good cause I want you to be my ‘problem’. And friend so you better get ur ass over here and hug ya new bestie.

@lord-of-the-carnival group

I am, unfortunately, still among the land of the living so im making it y'alls problem now 🫠

AYO well good cause I want you to be my ‘problem’. And friend so you better get ur ass over here and hug ya new bestie.

Bet- tackle hugs you and imapales you with several sets of spiky metal bits sewn all over my jacket, pants and boots, as well as necklaces and bracelets

@im-with-stoopid pets

Bet- tackle hugs you and imapales you with several sets of spiky metal bits sewn all over my jacket, pants and boots, as well as necklaces and bracelets

I WILL give you a bear hug

@Eli-the-transboi group

snuggles

@lord-of-the-carnival group

you get imapled with more spiky metal bits you made this choice-

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

snuggles

BIG HUGS

@im-with-stoopid pets

you get imapled with more spiky metal bits you made this choice-

It helps me cosplay a block of Swiss cheese, its great

Deleted user

sup broskis it's your friendly neighbourhood failure