forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@Eli-the-transboi group

I am dead. I'm just haunting you all. She wanted my money and learned I spent it all on weed.

You big, lying, bitch. I know for a dead ass fact you would NEVER buy weed

Not ANYMORE because you KILLED HIM

Yeah. With a shoe.

@RhysTheFirebird group

TvT

I would still be sad if I killed my boyfriend
Have you seen all those.kovies where they kill their partners and are still sad?

@Eli-the-transboi group

I have my phone in my grave rn on the line and she's laughing hysterically while sobbing. So yes. New lore. Rhys killed me for my money. Then tried to bring me back when she learned I was a broke bitch.

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Anywho yeah. My wife murdered me. I'm buried under her house so you would have to go there for any funeral.

What if I stole your body and buried it somewhere really inconvenient to have a funeral

@Eli-the-transboi group

Anywho yeah. My wife murdered me. I'm buried under her house so you would have to go there for any funeral.

What if I stole your body and buried it somewhere really inconvenient to have a funeral

At the bottom of the ocean would be nice. Or mars. So when they move there, they think ima alien or dead space dude.

I'm on drugs. (/j)

@Eli-the-transboi group

NO ONE IS STEALING THE BODY OF MY BELOVED SACRIFICE TO HELL!!

What tf do you mean, woman? I am hell. I am the embodiment of Satan himself. I am the soul of the damned and the king of all who burn.

My insanity still lingers even in death.

@RhysTheFirebird group

What tf do you mean, woman? I am hell. I am the embodiment of Satan himself. I am the soul of the damned and the king of all who burn.

Bitch- I swear, shut the hell up. Swat you don't even believe in that shit

@RhysTheFirebird group

I am! Laughs and digs under your house

Comes across a force field out.

@Eli-the-transboi group

I believe in other gods of the same kingdom. I just ascend to Hades and took his throne for a deal I give him my Oreos.

@RhysTheFirebird group

I believe in other gods of the same kingdom. I just ascend to Hades and took his throne for a deal I give him my Oreos.

Ew-

@Eli-the-transboi group

Anyways excuse me while I travel through realms to destroy the 4th wall. I shall return within approximately 9 minutes and 37 seconds.