forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@im-with-stoopid pets

I just start off with a self insert and by the end of that hyperfixation there’s like 14 ocs for that thing

I don't even know where my fanon characters come from, but I'm pretty sure there's a self-insert for every single trait of mine somewhere in a dusty old google doc

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

y=mx+b

y-y1=m(x-x1)

My gods. . .

Hated doing that one in geometry, ugh
But it's miles better than factoring- I hate factoring SO MUCH

I hate geometry but i liked algebra 1. It was all rules. And patterns

@im-with-stoopid pets

y=mx+b

y-y1=m(x-x1)

My gods. . .

Literally the best (and only) way to factor is to guess what numbers to plug in, try out the equation, rinse repeat until you get it
There is no trick or hack, it's just guessing- AND SOMETIMES THERES LIKE SIX COMBOS TO PICK FROM

@RhysTheFirebird group

y=mx+b

y-y1=m(x-x1)

My gods. . .

Idfk what you’re talking about. Factoring is amazing.

y=mx+b

y-y1=m(x-x1)

My gods. . .

Literally the best (and only) way to factor is to guess what numbers to plug in, try out the equation, rinse repeat until you get it
There is no trick or hack, it's just guessing- AND SOMETIMES THERES LIKE SIX COMBOS TO PICK FROM

factoring can kiss my ass. I always sucked at math facts. I litearlly had to go in a specal class at the beginning of my school day cus i sucked so much in elementary.

I had a geom test today and MY CALCULATOR DIED

@im-with-stoopid pets

y=mx+b

y-y1=m(x-x1)

My gods. . .

Idfk what you’re talking about. Factoring is amazing.

how the hell do you factor a trinomial
I'm understanding but the guessing is what's throwing me off

my backpack is a red flag. I have 3 hello kitty keychains, a tiny beetlejuice funko, elvira patch, support trans kids pin, we <3 u miss hannigan pin, rando beanie baby that my ex has a matching one, bat braclet that i got in a kinder toy, and a pokemon go pin. I DONT EVEN PLAY POKEMON GO

@RhysTheFirebird group

my backpack is a red flag. I have 3 hello kitty keychains, a tiny beetlejuice funko, elvira patch, support trans kids pin, we <3 u miss hannigan pin, rando beanie baby that my ex has a matching one, bat braclet that i got in a kinder toy, and a pokemon go pin. I DONT EVEN PLAY POKEMON GO

Omg

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Anyway a paradox has occurred. I have one hyperfixation still going strong (ATSV) but a new one is already growing on top of that (TADC)
That’s not supposed to occur

Welcome to my world. (ATSV) (Star Wars) (BtH)