forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

I'm watching tv right now as i read. And I saw this ad for a christain movie called jouney to bethlaham and i thought it was a movie about Joan of Arc at first.

I was heavily dissapointed when I realized it was about jesus and not Joan of Arc.

@Eli-the-transboi group

I'm watching tv right now as i read. And I saw this ad for a christain movie called jouney to bethlaham and i thought it was a movie about Joan of Arc at first.

I was heavily dissapointed when I realized it was about jesus and not Joan of Arc.

Oh-

Deleted user

I wanna punch anyone who says “soda” as “sodi water”. Like bitch shut the fuck up it’s SODA- COKE-

. . .
What about calling it Pop?

That’s fine- they’re just British- XDD but I hate these Texans calling it sodi water-

wait what
i thought pop was american and soda was british
is
is that not how it is

Deleted user

XDD no??

i
i don't even know
we're too british and too american at once
we use both measuring systems but only in specific instances why just pick one please
and we use both spellings which cost me like 10% of my english grade in middle school because my teacher spelt britishly (with Us) but not britishly wish S instead of Z (utilise, utilize)

@Eli-the-transboi group

XDD no??

i
i don't even know
we're too british and too american at once
we use both measuring systems but only in specific instances why just pick one please
and we use both spellings which cost me like 10% of my english grade in middle school because my teacher spelt britishly (with Us) but not britishly wish S instead of Z (utilise, utilize)

XDDD hug

@im-with-stoopid pets

Apparently, it's sulFur in the us and sulPHur in the uk?
I haven't even thought about it until I had to do authorial research (aka, googling the most random stuff for the sake of writing-)

Deleted user

does anyone else do the thing where they're texting someone and you're typing but then you see the other person is typing so you stop cause you don't wanna interrupt them or is that just me

@Eli-the-transboi group

does anyone else do the thing where they're texting someone and you're typing but then you see the other person is typing so you stop cause you don't wanna interrupt them or is that just me

Omg yes-

Deleted user

Guess who broke there phoneee

how?

Dropped it.. From about a story high-

oh dear

Deleted user

Someone help me rizz Rhys-

Hm….. I cast Eagles Splendor, giving Eli advantage on checks to rizz Rhys!