forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@Dancing_With_My_Demons business

I'm not supposed to be dating yet, Ignore the four+ relationships I've already been in, But i just asked i guy to the Saidie's dance, right? they don't know abt the, and now im just waiting for a poster to show up at my door when i'm not there and get yelled at it for it later.

Deleted user

my parents have found nb. its how they found out im gay

PFFFFFF L

dies

Deleted user

hey besties i e x c e l l e d in my sectional today and i am proud :D

Deleted user

XDDD year ??? Of doing the same thing. Ranboo making another cake.

I understood that reference

Deleted user

Imagine being a simp

imagine being dead kills you

Imagine being so lonely that you have never had the opportunity to be a simp

I know, its the best.

Deleted user

Idk what that means but YAY!

instead of the whole band meeting and practicing the band teacher called a sectional for us altos which just means it's just our section, just the altos. and i excelled!

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

instead of the whole band meeting and practicing the band teacher called a sectional for us altos which just means it's just our section, just the altos. and i excelled!

Nice!! What are you guys doibg?? What song?

Deleted user

Nice!! What are you guys doibg?? What song?

many
sweet caroline, the soundtrack from wicked, invincible, riders of the mountain, mission impossible, feel it still, rolling in the deep, and poker face so far.