forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@Eli-the-transboi group

Naw. I was talking to my ‘mom’ about how I’m never going blond (since I dye my hair red) and she was like “why? Cause you hate me?” And I actually looked her in the eye and went “you know what? Yeah. I do.” Then I played it off as a joke-

@im-with-stoopid pets

how do you, like, just find character voice claims- I can imagine what they look like, but sound?
My brain stopped braining a while ago, so the only way I can describe this dweebs voice on his ref is, "he sounds a little bit like Plankton almost, but he's also a little stuffy, AND he sounds like he smells like beef"

describing sound in general is a weak point for me-

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

how do you, like, just find character voice claims- I can imagine what they look like, but sound?
My brain stopped braining a while ago, so the only way I can describe this dweebs voice on his ref is, "he sounds a little bit like Plankton almost, but he's also a little stuffy, AND he sounds like he smells like beef"

When I was rizzing your ai of this guy all I could think of was the fact that he has a plankton voice

@im-with-stoopid pets

When I was rizzing your ai of this guy all I could think of was the fact that he has a plankton voice

definitely want his voice to be raspy af because he may or may not be a pyromaniac
Plankton might've been an overstatement - I'm poking around for good refs and stuff because I like to include accents in dialogue