forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@Dancing_With_My_Demons business

Oh?

Yeah, I’m designing a cover for one of my books. . . And it is a lot harder than I thought.

What's the title of the book? Main character? color scheme? Genre?

-_-
I’ll show ya’ll the cover in a moment- I’m almost done, lol

yay!!

@RhysTheFirebird group

Oh?

Yeah, I’m designing a cover for one of my books. . . And it is a lot harder than I thought.

What's the title of the book? Main character? color scheme? Genre?

-_-
I’ll show ya’ll the cover in a moment- I’m almost done, lol

yay!!

C2904-E4-A-D321-4-C47-838-F-8-C634-F6-D7-EC3

@That-One_Person-thenecrohampster

Does anyone know how to deal with sensory issues in class because i am having them rn because of the sounds of keyboards typing music going on in the background and the kid next to me just sits snorts clears his throat and coughs and i cant focus

I also have high anxiety so asking to be moved is really difficult for me but i cant focus on my assignment rn

@RhysTheFirebird group

Does anyone know how to deal with sensory issues in class because i am having them rn because of the sounds of keyboards typing music going on in the background and the kid next to me just sits snorts clears his throat and coughs and i cant focus

I also have high anxiety so asking to be moved is really difficult for me but i cant focus on my assignment rn

Put in your own music-?

@That-One_Person-thenecrohampster

Put in your own music-?

I can't because she doesn't like headphones in class, the kid is basically in my ear so even with music turned up so loud that i normally wouldn't be able to hear anybody without them hearing my music i can still hear him, im thinking i just go express my issues with the teacher after class