forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@Serpentess health_and_safety language

does a weird spell thingy to turn gramps back into normal and hides all the skittles in the world grampa, you have a problem

Reverses the spell with my priestess powers, and calls a thunderstorm of skittles. Let the Great Skittles reign!

redoes the spell and casts a new spell on you, taking away your priestess powers for exactly 30 minutes give grampa a break

No! Eats from the Fountain of Skittles and regains powers. Reverses spell again and calls another skittles thunderstorm.

Deleted user

yay! crawls in and does a spell so the skittle god cannot see us then pulls out large bag of skittles to share

smiles and gives u teddy bear while eating skittles

conjures brownies to share

happy Bear noises Want some bubble tea?

does a weird spell thingy to turn gramps back into normal and hides all the skittles in the world grampa, you have a problem

Reverses the spell with my priestess powers, and calls a thunderstorm of skittles. Let the Great Skittles reign!

begins absorbing them through the skin Ahhh, thank you my child.

You are very welcome, Great Skittles.

Deleted user

redoes the spell and casts a new spell on you, taking away your priestess powers for exactly 30 minutes give grampa a break

No! Eats from the Fountain of Skittles and regains powers. Reverses spell again and calls another skittles thunderstorm.

destroys the fountain of skittles and takes away your powers again and turns gramps back to normal again

Deleted user

cries cause skittles is scary

invites you to join the secluded pillow cave

Deleted user

hes lying. he cant see thru the spell. nobody can

Eldritch Horror. It's in the name.

only titans can see thru the spell bc a titan created it

@EldritchHorror-Davadio health_and_safety emoji_events

Gramps, we need to limit your skittles intake. You know how you get when you have too many
gestures around them

glares at you Listen here, Old Yeller, for a person whose bedtime is 830, youre up pretty late XP

First of all gramps, it's only 7.
Second of all, I think you need a bedtime and some vegetables to cancel out all of his sugar

XD I'll eat veggies regularly when you do….
By the way, have you eaten today??

Deleted user

yay! crawls in and does a spell so the skittle god cannot see us then pulls out large bag of skittles to share

smiles and gives u teddy bear while eating skittles

conjures brownies to share

happy Bear noises Want some bubble tea?

happy tea god noises yes!

destroys the fountain of skittles and takes away your powers again and turns gramps back to normal again

Screams in outrage, then goes to rebuild the fountain and regains powers. Then, casts a spell to take away your powers.

Deleted user

Skittles is terrifying. I take no criticism

invites you into the cave where i am currently resting

@ElderGod-yellowqueen

Gramps, we need to limit your skittles intake. You know how you get when you have too many
gestures around them

glares at you Listen here, Old Yeller, for a person whose bedtime is 830, youre up pretty late XP

First of all gramps, it's only 7.
Second of all, I think you need a bedtime and some vegetables to cancel out all of his sugar

XD I'll eat veggies regularly when you do….
By the way, have you eaten today??

….
i had two mini waffles at 11 this morning

@EldritchHorror-Davadio health_and_safety emoji_events

Screams in outrage, then goes to rebuild the fountain and regains powers. Then, casts a spell to take away your powers.

watches you both, rather confused as to why this is a fight Priestess Squeaky, let Midnight have her moment. There is naught can be done at this point to abate my sugary goodness.

Deleted user

hes lying. he cant see thru the spell. nobody can

Eldritch Horror. It's in the name.

only titans can see thru the spell bc a titan created it

I’m a titan…

casually ignores