forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

Deleted user

starts throwing things at skittles

gives you heavy objects to throw

Deleted user

laughs quietly as the meds do nothing Ah, my sweet child, I believe you're under some delusion that Davadio pre-skittles was more normal… what a world that would be

not that davadio. the one where you just arent a giant tentacle monster

….I always have been? just not this big

nah nah nah. the one where you only have 6 tentacles
if you only have 6 tentacles you dont qualify as a giant tentacle monster

Deleted user

starts throwing things at skittles

gives you heavy objects to throw

Ty throws the heavy things at skittles

gives you heavier objects

@EldritchHorror-Davadio health_and_safety emoji_events

laughs quietly as the meds do nothing Ah, my sweet child, I believe you're under some delusion that Davadio pre-skittles was more normal… what a world that would be

O.O cue me frantically searching for where i only had 6 tentacles

@Eli-the-transboi group

the real life is calling me so i'll possibly brb. take care of the pillow cave Eli & Titan. i will repay yall in squishmallows and hugs (if it is intact when i return). ^^

Thank uuuuu

Deleted user

the real life is calling me so i'll possibly brb. take care of the pillow cave Eli & Titan. i will repay yall in squishmallows and hugs (if it is intact when i return). ^^

IT WILL BE UNLESS SOMEONE ELSE SMASHES IT I would protect the pillow cave with my life at this point

thank u Skittles. hands u giant bag of skittles if someone does smash it, i will go mental and destroy everything and everyone in my path so… yeah. Don't. Please. vanishes

Deleted user

laughs in i dont remember if you ever having 6 tentacles was canon, but ya

@Serpentess health_and_safety language

And now, we must find a way for me not to frighten the little ones… I shall study out a method

Chuckles. Hm… I suppose I should study that too… if the Great Skittles wishes…

whispered I do wish, theyre throwing things now…

Nods, then disappears. Starts subtly replacing the heavy objects with soft objects like pillows and plushies. Then goes to decorate the shrine with plushies too. Turns and attempts to give a friendly grin, but it only looks more evil.

Deleted user

Thank uuuuu

💖

Deleted user

will do

💖

Deleted user

Thank uuuuu

💖

casts spell over fort so that it can never be destroyed, even by someone blessed by magic

@EldritchHorror-Davadio health_and_safety emoji_events

IT WILL BE UNLESS SOMEONE ELSE SMASHES IT I would protect the pillow cave with my life at this point

thank u Skittles. hands u giant bag of skittles if someone does smash it, i will go mental and destroy everything and everyone in my path so… yeah. Don't. Please. vanishes

gathers the bag to me, and sets one eye to watch the pillow cave carefully

Deleted user

laughs in i dont remember if you ever having 6 tentacles was canon, but ya

(oh good) XD

i love how this chicken chat has become canon.

Deleted user

takes the bubble tea and squishmallow but is still grumpy

gives you pieces of skittles (imma let you figure out with one XD)