forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

Deleted user

starts eating skittles (the candy)

glances your direction, nodding sagely

i offered you a bag of skittles… you can have it if u want…

Deleted user

nervously slides large bag of skittles out from my pillow cave

Ooooo

wanna join the pillow cave? i has bubble tea and teddy bears…🧋🧋🧋🧸🧸🧸

can i join?

ye :D

yay! crawls in and does a spell so the skittle god cannot see us then pulls out large bag of skittles to share

@EldritchHorror-Davadio health_and_safety emoji_events

turns your direction, eyes glowing red fixating on you for a moment. A maw full of sugar-rotted teeth grimaces in what looks like an attempt at a smile, as a single tentacle slithers forward and gently takes the skittles
Welcome back to the chicken chat, friend. Much has transpired since you were last here

Deleted user

Ooooo

can i join?

yay! crawls in and does a spell so the skittle god cannot see us then pulls out large bag of skittles to share

smiles and gives u teddy bear while eating skittles

Deleted user

does a weird spell thingy to turn gramps back into normal and hides all the skittles in the world grampa, you have a problem

Deleted user

Ooooo

can i join?

smiles and gives u teddy bear while eating skittles

conjures brownies to share

@Serpentess health_and_safety language

does a weird spell thingy to turn gramps back into normal and hides all the skittles in the world grampa, you have a problem

Reverses the spell with my priestess powers, and calls a thunderstorm of skittles. Let the Great Skittles reign!

Deleted user

immediately smells them through the spell, but since Priestess has handed me 3 infinite bags, is simply happy that the children are indulging in the sugary fruity goodness

hes lying. he cant see thru the spell. nobody can

@That-One_Person-thenecrohampster

Reverses the spell with my priestess powers, and calls a thunderstorm of skittles. Let the Great Skittles reign!

starts catching skittles in mouth

@Serpentess health_and_safety language

immediately smells them through the spell, but since Priestess has handed me 3 infinite bags, is simply happy that the children are indulging in the sugary fruity goodness

hes lying. he cant see thru the spell. nobody can

I just reversed the spell, so…

Deleted user

turns your direction, eyes glowing red fixating on you for a moment. A maw full of sugar-rotted teeth grimaces in what looks like an attempt at a smile, as a single tentacle slithers forward and gently takes the skittles
Welcome back to the chicken chat, friend. Much has transpired since you were last here

i can tell… smiles a bit nervously thanks for taking my peace offering. (''^w^) silently retreats to pillow cave

Deleted user

redoes the spell and casts a new spell on you, taking away your priestess powers for exactly 30 minutes give grampa a break

@ElderGod-yellowqueen

Gramps, we need to limit your skittles intake. You know how you get when you have too many
gestures around them

glares at you Listen here, Old Yeller, for a person whose bedtime is 830, youre up pretty late XP

First of all gramps, it's only 7.
Second of all, I think you need a bedtime and some vegetables to cancel out all of his sugar

@EldritchHorror-Davadio health_and_safety emoji_events

begins absorbing them through the skin Ahhh, thank you my child.