forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

Deleted user

sometimes I don't eat until like 5pm so :)

please tell me thats considered dinner and not breakfast

ITS CALLED FOOD DONT STRESS HER OUT
thats my job

then call it food not breakfast she called it breakfast at like 1230 which is not breakfast

Deleted user

It depends on what I eat

thats fair. If you eat pancakes at 5 pm then thats a brekfast sorta thing

Deleted user

I fear invoking the (friendly) wrath of skittles by talking about my eating issues now

what have you eaten today

@ElderGod-yellowqueen

thats my job

then call it food not breakfast she called it breakfast at like 1230 which is not breakfast

Um, I just ate 2 donuts, so it's breakfast to me thank you very much. And I'll call it what I want to call it when I eat. You don't need to get so upset over it

Deleted user

thats my job

Um, I just ate 2 donuts, so it's breakfast to me thank you very much. And I'll call it what I want to call it when I eat. You don't need to get so upset over it

Thats breakfast food, thats fair. I am a very semantics person. I meant it mostly jokingly. I like words. Sorry.

@spacebluelily language

thats my job

Thats breakfast food, thats fair. I am a very semantics person. I meant it mostly jokingly. I like words. Sorry.

next time just use tone tags to avoid this sort of thing

@ElderGod-yellowqueen

I fear invoking the (friendly) wrath of skittles by talking about my eating issues now

Uhhh it is 11 AM and I am making evil ramen (ramen but I’m an American disgrace)

Not the evil Ramen XD

Deleted user

Uhhh it is 11 AM and I am making evil ramen (ramen but I’m an American disgrace)

ooooh yum
I look forward to when I am a broke college student making ramen
What does evil ramen consist of

@ElderGod-yellowqueen

2 things about this:
I only jumped yellowqueen because she was trying to make me the bad guy for suggesting skittles are good food XD
And please do talk about them, dont let me limit you

XD XD
I would never. I said skittles aren't meals
says this with my own terrible eating habits

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

2 things about this:
I only jumped yellowqueen because she was trying to make me the bad guy for suggesting skittles are good food XD

A right lol
And don’t worry, I was just joking about that 😂

@EldritchHorror-Davadio health_and_safety emoji_events

2 things about this:

XD XD
I would never. I said skittles aren't meals
says this with my own terrible eating habits

bombastic side-eye

Deleted user

Also: skittles are great food 10/10 meal

'the food eaten on regular occasions.'
Technically skittles are a meal according to the dictionary. Fab.