forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@RhysTheFirebird group

This is why my father keeps trying to steal my high school diploma and revoke my thinking rights. . . XDDDD

D: What??

It’s a joke. . . But when I assume things, and I’m wrong about it. Or when I say ‘I thought. . .’
He used to look at me and say, “Well, you don’t have your thinking rights. You don’t get those until you have your diploma or GED.”
But now that I’m graduated. . . He looks at me and say “I am going to find your diploma and get rid of it. Taking away your thinking rights because you still get it wrong.”

Mind you, this is all joking and teasing.

Ahhhhh
See, my mom just calls me a blonde sometimes. She'll be like "boy you're smart but you sure are acting like a blonde rn" basically calling me stupid because my common sense is like nonexistent XD
(Mind you, I am not a blonde)

Lol

@im-with-stoopid pets

Spanish substitute today, big sad 😔
First thing I said to her was hola estoy cansado, y tu
and she just said yeah you too

turns out she actually teaches Latin, so I guess the language disconnect makes a bit more sense

@RhysTheFirebird group

Spanish substitute today, big sad 😔
First thing I said to her was hola estoy cansado, y tu
and she just said yeah you too

turns out she actually teaches Latin, so I guess the language disconnect makes a bit more sense

I mean. . . ONe time we had a German teacher sub for my French class. . .

Deleted user

sometimes I don't eat until like 5pm so :)

please tell me thats considered dinner and not breakfast