forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@EldritchHorror-Davadio health_and_safety emoji_events

No, you’re not. . . I never said you were. . .
Honestly, kids theses days. eye roll

…. I wasnt talking to you? confused expression

I was part of the general conversation-. . . And I do think I was in on the conversation about candy not being a meal- So. . . I just assumed- ANYWAYS
Carry on!

XD You just responded like i had implied you did say i was, which you didn't. we were on the same page up till right then XP
This is what happens when you assume. Honestly, kids these days eye roll

Deleted user

How about this, I do not condone this behavior at such a young age.
Better?

Better. Also have you eaten yet today?

No…
ITS ONLY 9 AM THO

BREAKFAST IS THE MOST IMPORTANT MEAL OF THE DAY

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

How about this, I do not condone this behavior at such a young age.
Better?

Better. Also have you eaten yet today?

No…
ITS ONLY 9 AM THO

perfect, breakfast time. it'd be second breakfast for me but still

we just had our lunch

Deleted user

BREAKFAST IS THE MOST IMPORTANT MEAL OF THE DAY

I like never eat breakfast though

why

Deleted user

perfect, breakfast time. it'd be second breakfast for me but still

It's too early for breakfast

what time is breakfast then?

@RhysTheFirebird group

No, you’re not. . . I never said you were. . .
Honestly, kids theses days. eye roll

…. I wasnt talking to you? confused expression

I was part of the general conversation-. . . And I do think I was in on the conversation about candy not being a meal- So. . . I just assumed- ANYWAYS
Carry on!

XD You just responded like i had implied you did say i was, which you didn't. we were on the same page up till right then XP
This is what happens when you assume. Honestly, kids these days eye roll

This is why my father keeps trying to steal my high school diploma and revoke my thinking rights. . . XDDDD

@RhysTheFirebird group

This is why my father keeps trying to steal my high school diploma and revoke my thinking rights. . . XDDDD

D: What??

It’s a joke. . . But when I assume things, and I’m wrong about it. Or when I say ‘I thought. . .’
He used to look at me and say, “Well, you don’t have your thinking rights. You don’t get those until you have your diploma or GED.”
But now that I’m graduated. . . He looks at me and say “I am going to find your diploma and get rid of it. Taking away your thinking rights because you still get it wrong.”

Mind you, this is all joking and teasing.

@ElderGod-yellowqueen

D: What??

It’s a joke. . . But when I assume things, and I’m wrong about it. Or when I say ‘I thought. . .’
He used to look at me and say, “Well, you don’t have your thinking rights. You don’t get those until you have your diploma or GED.”
But now that I’m graduated. . . He looks at me and say “I am going to find your diploma and get rid of it. Taking away your thinking rights because you still get it wrong.”

Mind you, this is all joking and teasing.

Ahhhhh
See, my mom just calls me a blonde sometimes. She'll be like "boy you're smart but you sure are acting like a blonde rn" basically calling me stupid because my common sense is like nonexistent XD
(Mind you, I am not a blonde)