forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

Deleted user

I’m going to compile a list of possible new names for online interactions. Suggestions are appreciated.

Do you have any preferred starting letters?

Deleted user

I’m going to compile a list of possible new names for online interactions. Suggestions are appreciated.

Perry, Presley, Miles, Murphy, Jayce, Jade, Jude, Jayden, Jett, Jesse, Jay, Zephyr, Zuma
Names compiled from looking up baby names that start with a letter and putting it in google

Deleted user

Perry, Presley, Miles, Murphy, Jayce, Jade, Jude, Jayden, Jett, Jesse, Jay, Zephyr, Zuma
Names compiled from looking up baby names that start with a letter and putting it in google

Xia, Xuan, Xenophon, Xidorn, Genesis, Grady, Gentry, Glenn, Golden, Galen, Riley, River, Ryker

Deleted user

Does anyone else eat candy (or things) in a specific flavor/color order

I think I used to have a specific pattern for neapolitan ice cream sandwiches but now I kinda just shove it down my gullet

@Eli-the-transboi group

Yup.

My mom looks at me weird as I pick out One Color out of the whole bag

XD for m&ms I usually eat one color and then move on to the next. For skittles, I have a flavor order.

Grape
Lemon/lime
Orange
Strawberry/cherry (just depending on what flavor I want then, I’ll eat orange last. 🤷‍♂️)

Deleted user

Yes and if you dont, youre wrong

me who just inhales entire bags without order

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Yup.

My mom looks at me weird as I pick out One Color out of the whole bag

XD for m&ms I usually eat one color and then move on to the next. For skittles, I have a flavor order.

Grape
Lemon/lime
Orange
Strawberry/cherry (just depending on what flavor I want then, I’ll eat orange last. 🤷‍♂️)

Interesting. As I am eating skittles right now, here is my order:

Lemon
Orange
Grape
Lime
Cherry(?)

And then with m&ms it’s just color preference. So that one:

Yellow
Orange
Brown
Red
Green
Blue

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

looks around frantically at all the people not eating, wondering why I'm the only food-lover
remembers when I was 13 I ate once every other day for a long time
feels less weird
still worries

Why food when you can… not

@Eli-the-transboi group

I separate them by color, and then eat them in order of which group has the most, to the least. Cuz the most are the common ones, obviously, and the least are the rare valuable ones

Oop-

@ElderGod-yellowqueen

I separate them by color, and then eat them in order of which group has the most, to the least. Cuz the most are the common ones, obviously, and the least are the rare valuable ones

gasps
I used to do that when I used to eat m&ms
I still separate most of my food to this day