forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

doesn't someone keep @'ing me?

Oop
Seems like you’re having the same problem as cinnamon, I’ll just fix that-

it's fine, i'd like to staying on for when im ready to come back :)

@im-with-stoopid pets

I miss being a stupid easy-to-impress elementary student
Some dweeb named Ryder with a space lunchbox could say "watch this" and then do a jump and spin and that was the coolest thing known to man and he'd be rivals with Jason who was 5th grader height in 3rd grade and could run relay races the fastest

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

doesn't someone keep @'ing me?

Oop
Seems like you’re having the same problem as cinnamon, I’ll just fix that-

it's fine, i'd like to staying on for when im ready to come back :)

A alright

thank you!

@ElderGod-yellowqueen

who doesn't
pure silence gives me anxiety

THIS BUT WHY

also usually just music cuz if its something like tv or movies im compelled to watch

It's the opposite for me. Music I'll get into, movies I drown out

Deleted user

who doesn't
pure silence gives me anxiety

THIS BUT WHY

also usually just music cuz if its something like tv or movies im compelled to watch

same

@EldritchHorror-Davadio health_and_safety emoji_events

I guess for me, getting into music doesnt stop me from doing whatever it is I'm doing. Do a little dance while dishes get done? fine. Sing a little while typing? ok.
Movies I'm looking up from what I'm trying to focus on cuz my brain is constantly like 'oh this is a cool scene!' XD

@ElderGod-yellowqueen

I guess for me, getting into music doesnt stop me from doing whatever it is I'm doing. Do a little dance while dishes get done? fine. Sing a little while typing? ok.
Movies I'm looking up from what I'm trying to focus on cuz my brain is constantly like 'oh this is a cool scene!' XD

Fair enough. I just put on movies I've seen like a thousand times so I'm not interested really at all in watching. But then that also makes it very hard to watch movies when I want to watch them.

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

Fair enough. I just put on movies I've seen like a thousand times so I'm not interested really at all in watching. But then that also makes it very hard to watch movies when I want to watch them.

side eyes LOTR cos I can’t not watch them even though I’ve seen them like a bajillion times

@ElderGod-yellowqueen

side eyes LOTR cos I can’t not watch them even though I’ve seen them like a bajillion times

Okay LOTR is an entirely different thing that I will watch no matter what