forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I finished looking at his memes and that last one really concerns me. Maybe I consume too much true crime but

I get that. Anyone who likes beating people up is messed up. I used to be low-key abusive to my siblings when they were hellannoying tbh. But I never liked it. I just got so fed up with the BS. So yeah. Concerning.

@The-Magician group

HHhhhhnnnnnng hearing back from colleges is scary.

You’re getting nervous too?? Literally everyone at my college is freaking out because of their application responses, I don’t get what the big deal is

@Pickles group

I finished looking at his memes and that last one really concerns me. Maybe I consume too much true crime but

I get that. Anyone who likes beating people up is messed up. I used to be low-key abusive to my siblings when they were hellannoying tbh. But I never liked it. I just got so fed up with the BS. So yeah. Concerning.

I was thinking that face said "I have time to hide a body and make up a story" but yeah that works too

@Pickles group

It's white and has flecks of stuff in it, it depends on the ranch, but it's mostly good. how do I describe what ranch tastes like??

Deleted user

Ranch is kinda like milk, then you beat it up a lot and put a bunch of salt into it. Then to me, it tastes like sort of mushroom-y? But not enough that you can notice it?

Deleted user

It's kind of a creamy vinegar. Slight green onion and garlic. There's an odd sweetness to it as well.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

it makes sense…
how did it never cross my mind that some people don’t have ranch dressing in every cabinet?
that’s like
the default salad dressing
you go to McDonalds and they give you ranch
you go to your grandma’s and she gives you ranch
how-
what do you guys put on your salads???

@Moxie group

HHhhhhnnnnnng hearing back from colleges is scary.

You’re getting nervous too?? Literally everyone at my college is freaking out because of their application responses, I don’t get what the big deal is

It’s gonna determine the next four years of my life!!! Ahhhh!!!!!!