forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@The-Magician group

The audacity of some people astounds me

You’re telling me!
(Though I think we are on about different things)

(Idk, could be about the same thing)

(Care to share in the DMs?)

Deleted user

Try saying:

"The audacity of these fools."

It'll make you feel damn powerful.
I said it today in a meeting while wearing a Mordor shirt and–let me tell you I felt more Maleficent than I ever have in my entire life.

@HighPockets group

Try saying:

I said it today in a meeting while wearing a Mordor shirt and–let me tell you I felt more Maleficent than I ever have in my entire life.

Files away for future use

@RedTheLoveless

Try saying:

Same.

@HighPockets group

He posted a bunch of wrestling memes and they're so bland, once again. Death Man, I know you're following this chat, so here's a funny meme:
Image result for baby yoda memes

Your memes ain't it, chief.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

this coronavirus shit is cracking me up.

literally anytime I sneeze (thx allergies) or cough 50 people come out of nowhere to tell me to go home.

I'm calling my sickness that I got coronavirus.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Try saying:

Same.

Same.

Deleted user

Can I just say that I am offended on all behalf of everyone on the planet for those memes?

It was also very astounding to me that people didn’t read the links to those trolls’ pages before following them lmfao

@Anemone eco

Can I just say that I am offended on all behalf of everyone on the planet for those memes?

It was also very astounding to me that people didn’t read the links to those trolls’ pages before following them lmfao

Yes.

And nah fam. I read the links. I just followed them anyway,

Deleted user

ya'll have no one to blame but yourselves.

Accept it