forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

i just planted it so there’s not much to see yet but it’s supposed to be like an inch big and i’m really excited cause i’ve never really grown a plant on my own before

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

don’t worry, I’ll probably send everyone I know a picture out of excitement the moment the sprouts appear
it’s gonna be so cute-
i might have to get more, I think there’s a little daisy and then a bigger one which is like a rose type thing, and they’re just a dollar
perfect way to use my commission money
stickers and baby plants
who needs art supplies anyway

@The-Magician group

I’d like to be rude to my pride.. It’s gotten me into more trouble than I wanted, and it will continue to get me into trouble because some people really know what buttons to press——especially when they’re dabbling in something that I have spent 9 years learning, researching, and exploring. Some people really know how to piss me off, and my pride does not do me any favours.

Deleted user

I'D LIKE TO BE RUDE TO THE DUDE
OBVIOUSLY I DON'T LIKE HIM ANYMORE, ESPECIALLY SINCE I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND, AND HE CUT HIMSELF RIGHT? SO I BASICALLY TEXTED HIM ABOUT WHY HE SHOULD FIND BETTER COPING MECHANISMS AND ALL HE SAYS IS "DON'T TELL {HIS EX GIRLFRIEND} ABOUT OUR CONVERSATIONS" AND THEN "THREESOME?" {WITH MY GIRLFRIEND AND I} AND I AM PISSED. P I S S E D.

Deleted user

I’d like to be rude to my pride.. It’s gotten me into more trouble than I wanted, and it will continue to get me into trouble because some people really know what buttons to press——especially when they’re dabbling in something that I have spent 9 years learning, researching, and exploring. Some people really know how to piss me off, and my pride does not do me any favours.

mmmm preach

Deleted user

my best friend is gonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnne and it makes me saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

that's all I have for my daily scheduled emotion.

Deleted user

Sorry this falls outside of my daily booking for emotion.

Come back tmrw between 4 and 4:05pm

Deleted user

uh huh.
well you're late.

see the receptionist on your way out.

Deleted user

uh huh.
well you're late.

see the receptionist on your way out.

My appointment is at 7, I'm early.

Deleted user

uh huh.