forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Ella, the person from your church, is he still alive?

he passed away last night…

…i'm still trying to take it all in…

What happened?!

an old friend of mine…

we rarely ever spoke in real life but we were pretty close nonetheless.

apparently at one point when we were little he had a crush on me, and since our parents were close friends, a ship with possibly the worst name in the history of all ships was born-
wyllatt.
the ship name was wyllatt.
…and so that's why we never saw each other irl
he was so humiliated by it that he didn't even want to be seen with me-

so we spoke through roblox instead.

the last time i saw him was at one of my mom's essential oil classes, over three years ago…
he had bought me a handmade bracelet with my name on it as a very late birthday present, which i still have to this day…

we talked a few times since then via in-game chat threads, and i would always be really happy whenever i saw him online.
he was just such a kind little bean and i really admired him-

this morning my mom got a call from his parents…

…turns out he had shot himself last night while they weren't home…

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

(sorry for the unrelated details about our friendship… the memories are all flooding back and i keep finding myself venting them piece by piece in the middle of conversations-)

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

It's okay to add what you feel like. Obviously you are in a bad place emotionally. You know this, but I will restate it. We are all here for you and many of us love you a great deal. PM us, just vent in general, if you want to video chat to cry to an actual face, I'm sure some are willing. Hold on Muffin. It will get better. But you don't need to not be sad or not cry "for not all tears are evil."

Deleted user

Advice, people:

If your guy friend gets hit in the balls, give the guy a cup of water

Deleted user

I'm dead serious. I have no clue why it helps, but it does sooooo much

Deleted user

MY PARTNER FOR MY LIT CLASS DIDN'T DO HIS FUCKING WORK SO NOW I HAVE TO WRITE A WHOLE ASS ESSAY THE NIGHT BEFORE BECUASE HE COULDN'T HANDLE TWO PARAGRAPHS, I ALREADY DID THREE AND ALL THE REASERCH ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS FUCKING WRITE

@HighPockets group

MY PARTNER FOR MY LIT CLASS DIDN'T DO HIS FUCKING WORK SO NOW I HAVE TO WRITE A WHOLE ASS ESSAY THE NIGHT BEFORE BECUASE HE COULDN'T HANDLE TWO PARAGRAPHS, I ALREADY DID THREE AND ALL THE REASERCH ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS FUCKING WRITE

KICK HIS ASS

@ElderGod-kirky group

Kick him in the balls and don't give him a cup of water

Harsh, Baylee. Real harsh

It's what he deserves.

oh, I know. I've had similar experiences with a work partner. Had to do entire projects on my own

Deleted user

I got paired up with this popular little blond boy who doesn't do his work
Like hell, he's smart, but he doesn't do his work and now I'm going to suffer for it

@ElderGod-kirky group

I got paired up with this popular little blond boy who doesn't do his work
Like hell, he's smart, but he doesn't do his work and now I'm going to suffer for it

I picked my partner. Multiple times. I never learn apparently—the curse of being old friends