forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@HighPockets group

Today I learned if you hit someone in the head with a bag of sand, there won't be any external damage and it'll just look like something went wrong in their brain. Sounds a lil fishy but..
Blame it on cheese

I hate sand. It's course, rough, irritating, and it gets everywhere.

Deleted user

well you’re coarse, rough, irritating, and you get everywhere, so that’s exactly how you’re gonna die

Deleted user

nope i might come from a family of being in the medical field but I’m going to express all of my rage in you

Deleted user

well you’re coarse, rough, irritating, and you get everywhere, so that’s exactly how you’re gonna die

I mean, you have a point there-

you are not in control

@HighPockets group

you are not in control

I know 5 moves with a broadsword, I can fight back D:

Deleted user

you are not in control

I know how to not care because where the hell are you going to get a broadsword from?

@HighPockets group

you are not in control

I know how to not care because where the hell are you going to get a broadsword from?

…..I could try with the bat?

Deleted user

i know how to balance a spoon on my nose
enters combat position

a mighty feat we both share, i must say

Deleted user

barfs all over desk

hey take me with you, your weapon of choice will be a crab claw and some old bay

Deleted user

you have to kill me with them first

it’s my only acceptable death