people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

I've demanded to go to one of my teacher's weddings

I will be graduated by then, as well, so it won't be inappropriate

Deleted user

SHe said "I'll think about it."

I responded with "I'll get my suit measurements soon, then."

Deleted user

Honestly being on that level with your teacher is the coolest thing.

I had that once too but then found out that the teacher was just trying to get in my pants sooooooo…… It was fun while it was just cool

@ElderGod-Icefire

They also kept posting to my RP with Shadestar. Which was an OxO that was nearly one hundred pages in. And clearly labeled "closed". I lost my patience real quick with that shit

Deleted user

Honestly being on that level with your teacher is the coolest thing.

I had that once too but then found out that the teacher was just trying to get in my pants sooooooo…… It was fun while it was just cool

Oof
I'm just at a level where I tease my science teacher, I bicker with my Tech and tell him about my campaigns, I still go to my sixth grade math teacher to crash her lunch, and my current math teacher lets me stay in the room when she's not there.

@ElderGod-kirky group

the only teacher I'm really close to is my commercial art teacher, and he's like an all-round father figure to all of his students that appreciate it. The ones that repeatedly show they don't care, he just gives up

Deleted user

Me and my principal just made eye contact as I was shoving a whole sleeve of cookies into my mouth.

Deleted user

Me and my principal just made eye contact as I was shoving a whole sleeve of cookies into my mouth.

"Y'like what ya see?"

@RedTheLoveless

I'm sorry for yall but I'm also glad that I left the RP forums before thar user showed up.
I like that he doesn't know about me even though I'm an OG.
is that weirdly rude or like… idk