forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Pickles group

The people that don't give half a shit about the environment or other living things legitimately deserve all the rudeness in the world and I hope they rot in hell for all of eternity, tortured in the worst ways possible. I feel no pity for them.

Deleted user

Trashybeth made a new rp y'all.

They are attempting to join mine

Are they trying to join ours?!

nah, something else

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Sometimes I wonder what it feels like to get hit by a car

I've technically been hit by a car

I ran over myself once.

Howwwwwwww

It was an ATV. I knew it would roll if weight wasn't taken off of it immediately, so I purposefully fell off. And then it ran over my hand and ankle.

I've been really wondering about gunshots because I need to write a scene where Daniella is shot repeatedly.

they almost sound like fireworks to most people, but like, the ones with the rounder sound. loud. i live basically in the backyard of a military base and the shooting range is like ten minutes away, so we hear them all the time

Can confirm. I just live in a bad neighborhood lol

Anyone know what they feel like?

@Moxie group

I ran over myself once.

Howwwwwwww

It was an ATV. I knew it would roll if weight wasn't taken off of it immediately, so I purposefully fell off. And then it ran over my hand and ankle.

You're stupid but mood

@Nie-Huaisang-is-lost-in-the-stars group

I've been really wondering about gunshots because I need to write a scene where Daniella is shot repeatedly.

they almost sound like fireworks to most people, but like, the ones with the rounder sound. loud. i live basically in the backyard of a military base and the shooting range is like ten minutes away, so we hear them all the time

Well, I haven't been shot yet, Dom. So I can't help ya there. Sorry.

I ran over myself once.

Howwwwwwww

You're stupid but mood

Thanks.

Deleted user

wait what happened with Trashybeth? Like, we all know they're pretty bad but

@RedTheLoveless

Well, I haven't been shot yet, Dom. So I can't help ya there. Sorry.

I've fired different types of guns, but I've never gotten shot. I don't know how much that can help you, Dom.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I’m pretty sure one of my friends had either been shot or stabbed at one point, I don’t remember which though

I know they don’t have a profile picture and have been here a while, probably Winter or Shuri-

@Moxie group

wait what happened with Trashybeth? Like, we all know they're pretty bad but

Drinking game
When they make a new rp we take a shot

Deleted user

well, let me just grab my shot of rum since it’s practically laying all over ruby’s dads house so it shouldn’t be too hard to find