Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

We always have recess at my school lmao

Like, as far as I know, you have it until you're a senior

Deleted user

Although for some grades they just put you in the gym and call it recess

@Pickles group

So I decided to do something with puppy mills for my bill because apparently they aren't illegal everywhere. In the 60s there was a law passed for the minimum requirements for keeping cats and dogs for commercial resale but I guess they weren't that high so all I have to do is look at that act and I guess raise the standards but I really don't want to and I'm not sure I know how to

@ElderGod-kirky group

Recess ended elementary school for me. Granted, our school is so small it's split down the middle concerning grades, so the "elementary" school is k-6 and the high school is 7-12.

But yeah, 6th grade is the last recess grade

@Pickles group

Recess ended elementary school for me. Granted, our school is so small it's split down the middle concerning grades, so the "elementary" school is k-6 and the high school is 7-12.

That's when ours ended too
I'm jealous

Deleted user

I'm jealous

@RedTheLoveless

I'm jealous

Same here

@ElderGod-kirky group

I honestly don't miss recess? Sure, we got a break from school, but that was the prime time for punishment for teachers, and more often than not I didn't really know what to do. I was forced outside in the cold even tho my body temp feels like it's constantly below normal (I swear I can sit against a heater and not warm up, especially my hands). There wasn't much we were allowed to do, and I usually opted for the swings, which eventually messed with my head and stomach after a while.

That, and it was either eat right before or right after recess, so either way sucked

@Fraust

Whenever we had indoor recess, I would either make paper sock monkeys with one friend or play fireboy and watergirl with my other friend. It was good

@Pickles group

Whenever we had indoor recess, I would either make paper sock monkeys with one friend or play fireboy and watergirl with my other friend. It was good

In fourth and fifth grade, I basically had one friend and we played mancala or whatever it is when we had indoor recess. Then we got bored and made up our own game with the board.
When we had outdoor recess, he chased me around the playground to "build up my stamina". To this day, he denies it
and in fourth grade we fed this kid paper during class but that's another story