forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

24/7

Well now I'm wondering if I missed something because this response makes no sense

45/90

Deleted user

The thing is that every single number/ratio I said actually means something lmao

And something important shrug

Deleted user

I also survived the Move Eris' Shit From One State To Another Take Two ordeal and can say that I am more tired than I have ever been in my entire life.

In the past 2 days I've: sprained my wrist, almost broken a toe, slept for 4 hours, eaten nothing, almost slid off of a highway in oregon because SNOW, cried, cursed, drank myself into unconsciousness, snuggled my cat, saw Jay, and passed out on my living room floor in rain soaked clothing.

moving states is not fun friends.
not
fun

Deleted user

It was wack. My apartment is a mess but im ignoring it to RP and do other things like–watch movies.

Deleted user

yes?

what was that for lol?

hnnnnnnnnnnnnn you should have said no

@Fraust

Sorry to make y'all take a shot, but-
I'd like to be rude to the bitch customer I had to deal with yesterday
This bitch comes in with a group of seven and first orders a fucking quart of ice cream, which I begin making. Now, a quart is a lot of ice cream. I have tiny girl arms. It is difficult to scoop that quantity of ice cream efficiently. Anyways, she starts complaining that it's taking a long time and my manager is telling her that we only do one person per group (which I think is dumb anyways) and she's going off about how it's a bad system. After I make the quart, she orders four fucking milkshakes. Now, we at my ice cream place have to make milkshakes manually. As in, not a blender. So like, that takes a while. Bitch continues complaining,and at this point, I am incredibly stressed. I'm just trying to make this bitch's four large milkshakes, which are prone to exploding, and two of which are malts, one by one. So I start low-key having a panic attack. My manager asks me if I'm okay. I start crying because I'm not fucking okay, but I continue trying to make the bitch her milkshake. My manager told me to go sit down in the back, which I did. So I just kinda had to cry in the back for about twenty plus minutes while my manager finished the order (Idk what else the bitch ordered). When I came back out, my other coworker asked me if I was okay, which made me start crying again. So I had to go in the back again. Turns out anxiety and bitchy, jerk customers don't mix well. So I went home crying and that was f u c k i n g f a n t a s t i c

@Fraust

Hhhh the last time I worked was bad too, but for different reasons
my work experience is getting progressively worse…