forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Mojack group

Many years ago 8 year old me went to a warrior cat RP site and I intruded on a RP and one of them started swearing and said “now listen you piece of shit” and I never logged back on

That wasn’t my first RP experience though. I don’t remember the first experience but I can say it was pretty cringy if my 8 year old self is anything to account for.

Deleted user

I first started RolePlaying on a Google Plus forum for Undertale and it was so bad

I managed to piss off one of the moderators and I got kicked off

From that point on I decided I think I’ll make my own universe

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

5 years ago, back when I was still getting over my pinkie pie obsession, some idiot on Smule Sing of all places decided to invite me to a creepypasta roleplay without telling me anything about how roleplaying works, or what creepypastas were, honestly I had never even spoken to the person before so I still don't know what the hecc was happening

You should've seen the chaos…
I was controlling other people's characters
Interrupting the roleplay with really stupid questions
I didn't know what creepypastas were so I made up a Mary Sue character literally named "Ellie" right on the spot and she was about as great as you'd imagine
I would yell at anyone who used any form of curse word even if they censored it
I got kicked out three times and somehow kept coming back
Eventually I got bored and spammed the chat with turtle emojis before leaving
And not to mention this was a creepypasta roleplay made up of entirely 12-year-olds on Smule Sing so it was already a cringe-fest yet somehow I made it worse

@Bananapudding

5 years ago, back when I was still getting over my pinkie pie obsession, some idiot on Smule Sing of all places decided to invite me to a creepypasta roleplay without telling me anything about how roleplaying works, or what creepypastas were, honestly I had never even spoken to the person before so I still don't know what the hecc was happening

You should've seen the chaos…
I was controlling other people's characters
Interrupting the roleplay with really stupid questions
I didn't know what creepypastas were so I made up a Mary Sue character literally named "Ellie" right on the spot and she was about as great as you'd imagine
I would yell at anyone who used any form of curse word even if they censored it
I got kicked out three times and somehow kept coming back
Eventually I got bored and spammed the chat with turtle emojis before leaving
And not to mention this was a creepypasta roleplay made up of entirely 12-year-olds on Smule Sing so it was already a cringe-fest yet somehow I made it worse

this whole thing…

Deleted user

I don't even remember my first RP….

Although, once I did convince a guy on some obscure website that I was a vampire. 13 year old Eris was a lot of fun to be around on the internet.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Although, once I did convince a guy on some obscure website that I was a vampire. 13 year old Eris was a lot of fun to be around on the internet.

That’s like me! I mean, I wasn’t trying to convince anyone, and no one was convinced, but… yeah!

@actual-fandom-trash

Technically my first roleplays were on the school playground in fourth grade where i was a warrior cat named Flameclaw and my best friend at the time was Silverclaw and we would literally RP as warriors. Now, I get made fun of for my warriors phase lol but it was pretty cringey sooo

Deleted user

we can all agree that our first RPs were absolutely terrible.

@ElderGod-kirky group

They really were. I was doing italics and bold and the dialogue was as follows:

(for introduced character)
Billy: I'm a character

(for yet-to-be-introduced character)
???: You don't know me yet, but I'm a character

I
I'm disappointed in myself

Deleted user

we can all agree that our first RPs were absolutely terrible.

Mine wasn't. Just cringey as hell. But I don't think it was horrible. Just bad.

Oh stop sucking your own dick Al

It sucked and you have to admit that

Sorry for the brashness but come on

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Oh pfft Emi. I carried plot and had characters that were decent. I was only slightly bland at times and wrote in script form and went overboard on exposition. Besides that I think I did quite well. You forget I was seventeen at the time and had written some decent pieces by then.

Deleted user

hm I feel like Dom has an unfair advantage over our younger selves

Deleted user

idk what you're talking about Emi. My fluid words and charismatic personality made someone believe that I was a vampire.