forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

It's about this insane town and it's radio host Cecil. We love Cecil.

Deleted user

where can i listen to it it sounds p good?!

Deleted user

If you have in iOS/apple I think it's free on the podcast app

Deleted user

I'VE BEEN LISTENING TO/WATCHING A LOT OF MARCUS AND MARTINUS STUFF LATELY AND I'M QUESTIONING MY SANITY

@GameMaster group

I understand that people show affection differently but I have told her on multiple occasions that it makes me uncomfortable and she still won’t stop. In my eyes she was being rude and inappropriate. Btw if someone you know acts like I do you might want to check with them because it is a symptom of anxiety and I was diagnosed shortly after the touch aversion showed up.

Deleted user

And that is two completely random comments.

Anyone mind translating this jargon for me?

Deleted user

Ahhhhhhhhh. Thank you. I understand now.

I am so tired life barely makes sense right now. I haven't slept in over 36 hours

Deleted user

I am so tired life barely makes sense right now. I haven't slept in over 36 hours

Me too!

Deleted user

Why?

It's a rather long and sad story and I'm kinda using Notebook as a way to escape an inevitable doom right now.
Forced Denial.
It will help. (not really but that's what Im going with right now so I do not dissolve into a puddle of actual tears.)

Deleted user

Me too!

not something to be proud of dude

@Mojack group

Pulling an all nighter (I didn’t do it on purpose) was a horrid experience. I can’t imagine doing it for longer than that.

Deleted user

Me too!

I'm not proud of anything but I have fake blood going down from my eyes so there's no going back.

Deleted user

Me too!

I'm not proud of anything but I have fake blood going down from my eyes so there's no going back.

dude….what.

Deleted user

Me too!

dude….what.

Should I send a pic over insta?