forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@ElderGod-Icefire

I would like a moment to be rude to the GODDAMN TROLL on my online class yesterday. Dude came in, named himself "Trump" and proceeded to spam the Zoom group chat with "vote for me" and random shit that was obviously Google Translated into Google. When I called him out, he said he "used Google to learn the language" and "stop judging me" and shit. I replied with, basically, "translate is stupid, and you shouldn't try to learn a language from it. you won't learn anything. Use Duolingo or some other similar site." they continued to be juvenile about it, saying "well that's just your opinion". I told them essentially that No, multiple language teachers that I have personally known have said that Google Translate is shitty and terrible, and that even Duolingo is so so so so so much better if they actually want to learn. I finished with "But since I see that I am speaking to a literal child, I'm going to stop now. I can't teach someone who won't be taught (:". They said "im 25 years old i just got this from a random email, so chill out". Which, well. I didn't believe them, because?? No?? They obviously weren't 25 years old?? So I said "Well, if that's true, then you have no business being here, since this is a class for high schoolers". They eventually left, but I was so fucking pissed about it

also I'm sorry for the giant text block of just me ranting about the bitch. my apologies

Deleted user

vibe check!

aggressively throws 2020 at everyone

Aggressively throws 2020 back

HISSSSSSSSSSS

Deleted user

All my wives are released except Emi. But please answer my call if I need aid in battle.

DOMINIC

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING

AM I MEANINGLESS TO YOU

Never. #NeverHalo4ever

WELL THEN WHAT'S ALL THIS ABOUT EMI
AM I NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU

Deleted user

All my wives are released except Emi. But please answer my call if I need aid in battle.

DOMINIC

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING

AM I MEANINGLESS TO YOU

Never. #NeverHalo4ever

WELL THEN WHAT'S ALL THIS ABOUT EMI
AM I NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU

Deleted user

Totally off-topic, but has anyone had chocolate chai tea? Literally the best thing I've ever had.

@HighPockets group

Totally off-topic, but has anyone had chocolate chai tea? Literally the best thing I've ever had.

Nope. I've had mint chocolate tea though, and it was gross. Chocolate can't be in something as watery as tea.

@Pickles group

Nope. I've had mint chocolate tea though, and it was gross. Chocolate can't be in something as watery as tea.

Mint is disgusting and the people that put it with chocolate are even worse.

@HighPockets group

OK Ella

Deleted user

le gasp mint chocolate is one of my favorit things in the world

Deleted user

i have not but i need it

Yes, yes you do need it

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

i forgot tea usually isn't made with milk and i was super confused for a moment

@HighPockets group

i forgot tea usually isn't made with milk and i was super confused for a moment

You make tea with milk instead of water????