forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Anemone eco

Totally off-topic, but has anyone had chocolate chai tea? Literally the best thing I've ever had.

TEA. YES I'VE HAD THAT. I LOVE TEA. A LOT.

Deleted user

Totally off-topic, but has anyone had chocolate chai tea? Literally the best thing I've ever had.

TEA. YES I'VE HAD THAT. I LOVE TEA. A LOT.

TEA IS PERFECT… TEA IS LOVE. TEA IS LIFE.

Deleted user

Noo… I just finished my tea as I was typing that.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Nope. I've had mint chocolate tea though, and it was gross. Chocolate can't be in something as watery as tea.

i forgot tea usually isn't made with milk and i was super confused for a moment

You make tea with milk instead of water????

You make tea with water instead of cow juice????

what kind of person-

Deleted user

Nope. I've had mint chocolate tea though, and it was gross. Chocolate can't be in something as watery as tea.

what kind of person-

So what you're saying, is you heat up cow juice then steep the tea in said cow juice???

@HighPockets group

what kind of person-

You heat up milk and put the tea bag in it???

Deleted user

Tea with milk can be good. My best friend always drinks vanilla tea with honey milk instead of water, and since she's my best friend I've had it quite a bit. It slaps. Almost a bit like coffee.

Deleted user

Depending on the tea it can be very good.

For example:

Tumeric Milk Tea.

Le Yum

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

what kind of person-

You heat up milk and put the tea bag in it???

i personally use a chai mix that my sister makes and stir it into milk, like hot cocoa powder. but if i had to steep it like that, i probably would, water tea is bland and gross and makes me sad, cow juice = flavory goodness

@HighPockets group

There's a cinnamon one I really like (which is odd, because I don't really like cinnamon too much) and my favorite coffee shop makes a tea drink called London Fog, it's good but a bit dreary.

@Moxie group

I LOVE TEA
I wanted to order fancy earl grey tea for quarantine purposes but my funds are deplenishing and I have no way to make more money rn :(

@HighPockets group

I LOVE TEA
I wanted to order fancy earl grey tea for quarantine purposes but my funds are deplenishing and I have no way to make more money rn :(

EARL GREY IS SO GOOD!

@HighPockets group

At least the few times I've had it. Mostly I've been drinking that sleepytime tea stuff because I haven't gotten to bed at A Godly Hour in months.

@Moxie group

I LOVE TEA

EARL GREY IS SO GOOD!

DUDE RIGHT??????

@Anemone eco

I LOVE TEA

EARL GREY IS SO GOOD!

DUDE RIGHT??????

:) Earl Grey tea is nice.

@HighPockets group

I LOVE TEA

EARL GREY IS SO GOOD!

DUDE RIGHT??????

IT'S SO CALMING
THAT DRINK I MENTIONED IS STEAMED MILK AND EARL GREY, IT FEELS SO REFINED