Gemini - Wonderful bean
Virgo - Many bean
Sagittarius - Happy bean
Pisces - Huggable bean
Aquarius - Precious bean
Scorpio - Amazing bean
Capricorn - Just a really great bean

@Low_Mein

I'm a very lovable bean but I don't believe that in the slightest due to my cold-blooded nature tbh

I dunno I think you're pretty hecking lovable

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
thanks youuu

Deleted user

agressively 'Hmm's

What troubles you?

Take the damn compliments
If I had to guess I'd say she's annoyed that we aren't debating on the debate chat, as am I.

@Low_Mein

agressively 'Hmm's

What troubles you?

Take the damn compliments
If I had to guess I'd say she's annoyed that we aren't debating on the debate chat, as am

Okay, sorry

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I mean these things (horoscopes) nearly said horcruxes are a load of hooey. But for once mine was spot on.

To be fair, horcruxes are a load of hooey too. At least the way Voldie did it. He's a bit of an idiot.
Yeah, horoscopes are pretty phony but I get a kick out of those "the signs as" memes, I really do.

Yeah. Voldemort should’ve done sand.

@Pickles group

I mean these things (horoscopes) nearly said horcruxes are a load of hooey. But for once mine was spot on.

To be fair, horcruxes are a load of hooey too. At least the way Voldie did it. He's a bit of an idiot.
Yeah, horoscopes are pretty phony but I get a kick out of those "the signs as" memes, I really do.

his choices were most definitely not the wisest, but he wasn't a ravenclaw, and his horcruxes reflected him in a way

Deleted user

but sand is coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere.