forum Debate. Debate. Debate.
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 109 followers

Deleted user

Is watering an apple tree with apple juice forced cannibalism?

@HighPockets group

I think that it's right if the information is truly harmful. If the people of the country are in danger or at threat due to the government's actions, they deserve to know.

Deleted user

For a government that preaches that it surves 'the people' then 'the people' deserve to know what the government is doing.

@Low_Mein

For a government that preaches that it surves 'the people' then 'the people' deserve to know what the government is doing.

Couldn't agree more, but I doubt we'd like much of the government's schemes -_-

Deleted user

We get it. Onion is an asshat. Can we move on?

apparently not

Deleted user

He's wearing a bulletproof vest, and the case was thrown out because he tried to sue the wrong Chris Hansen

wheeze

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

You could create a chat called “Debate Debate Debate except there’s no debating and it’s just constant updates on YouTube drama because that’s clearly what we’re here for”

Deleted user

………………

Okay– someone fucking tell me what it would take to get you all to stop with this stupid ass youtube shit. honestly it is the most irrelevant nonsense about people being so stupid that I would not be surprised if nature weeds them out.

Seriously. I've had enough.

@Moxie group

Okay but disclaimer: I’m not debating it, if a debate happens

Kaitlin Bennett and her interviews on college campuses and at pride celebrations and such?