forum Debate. Debate. Debate.
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 109 followers

@saor_illust school

Dogs aren't that great. Cats are supreme.

yahhhhh Lori now let us list the many ways this is true. i'll start -

1. Cats will clean themselves, and therefore seldom need a bath.

Deleted user

Here's a topic: if you call dogs "doggos" you need to be abolished from this world

sorry, my sister sent it aha

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I WILL MAKE YOU ALL HOLD MY SON FOR AN HOUR
THEN YOU LOOK ME STRAIGHT IN THE EYES
STILL HUGGING THE GOOD BOY
AND TRY TO TELL ME
THAT DOGS
AREN’T THAT GREAT

YOU CAN’T
BECAUSE THEY ARE THAT GREAT

Deleted user

I WILL MAKE YOU ALL HOLD MY SON FOR AN HOUR
THEN YOU LOOK ME STRAIGHT IN THE EYES
STILL HUGGING THE GOOD BOY
AND TRY TO TELL ME
THAT DOGS
AREN’T THAT GREAT

YOU CAN’T
BECAUSE THEY ARE THAT GREAT

I KNOW THEY ARE GREAT I LOVE THEM!

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Cats are also very little fun, because you can’t give them a bubble bath without dying of blood loss.

@Pickles group

Cats are also very little fun, because you can’t give them a bubble bath without dying of blood loss.

So? My cat thinks she's a puppy. I have a puppy and grooms itself. All you have to do is teach them fetch and suddenly they do a bunch of puppy things

Deleted user

Cats are independent. They are smarter. Cats are less expensive. Cats are quiet (unless if it's a Siamese). Cats are smaller and you can cuddle with them easily. Cats also have their own schedule and can take care of themselves.
Dogs? Dependent. A bit dumb. Dogs are way more expensive. Dogs will bark at everything. Dogs are big and if they lay on you, it's game over. Dogs also need to be walked all the time.
I get why people like dogs, but they still aren't that great. Cats have been and will always be superior.

@Starfast group

Hot take: They're both awesome.

Cats and dogs both have their own different pros and cons and which one is better is going to depend on personal preference and probably your lifestyle to a certain extent.

Cats are smaller and you can cuddle with them easily.

So are a lot of dogs.

Dogs are way more expensive

Actually, a study done by the ASPCA shows that the annual total of owning a small dog can be cheaper than owning a cat.

Dogs will bark at everything. Dogs are big and if they lay on you, it's game over.

Those are both huge generalizations. Yeah, dogs are obviously louder than cats but not all of them "bark at everything." Also, big dogs are huge pushovers.

Dogs also need to be walked all the time.

Yes, dogs need to be walked, but certain breeds like pugs or bulldogs don't require it as much as others.

It sounds to me like you're only really making an argument for large dogs. It's fine for you to have that preference, but don's say dogs if you really mean big dogs.

@Moxie group

I agree that both are great.

Also only untrained dogs bark at everything. And if you have a smaller dog and a yard you can throw a ball for them or ply with them outside for a bit and that’s all the exercise they need. And walks are good for you and having a reason to go on a walk just makes you healthier.

@ZephirFox8812

Not to be THAT person but you guys should stop comparing the animals. They are different in their own ways and both have pros and cons. Things like price, feeding, physical work and cleaning differ for both pets so leave it be. Sure, you can have your favorites but neither is 'better'.

@saor_illust school

huh, well as much as it pains me to say this, and i knew this before i kept this whole debate going, what zeph, moxie, and starfast said are true facts. so yeah, i say we put the "cats vs. dogs" to rest. although, i will always, always, place cats in their own special position much much higher than any other living creature for my entire life, and yes that includes humans lol but especially my kitty :)

edit: oh the person i was replying to deleted their post. oh well, i'll just keep this one up here

Deleted user

My boyfriend has been trying to get me to start reading that since we started dating. I've read bits of it.