forum Debate. Debate. Debate.
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 109 followers

Deleted user

I'll eat a lemon, skin and all, for free, bruh.
Those are delicious

@GameMaster group

There’s no other reason for me other than I like the taste. Someone at school once dared me to without knowing that I already do it and I just looked them straight in the eye as I took a bite out of a lime.

@saor_illust school

(Well I haven't posted here in so long but this is a topic I have opinions about)

You can't. You cannot have truly have freedom of religion, if some are illegal. You must first make all legal, but why should the government decide what is right and wrong? They should let the people have a voice. And, on top of that, is it not the government who ultimately controls the school system? Well, they aren't doing a good job of that, as we all know, since the schooling system is very much terrible and in ruins, though we still use that very same system. In my opinion, we need a new government, or at the very least new people in the government, and definitely a new president. But, I'm not going to go into politics right now, and I don't even fully understand politics anyways.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

It brings me to my theory The Paradox of Government. What is the government for? To govern. How? By making laws. What are the laws supposed to be based on? Morality. Does the government make morality? No. Does it follow a particular morality? No, our government will let no form of religion or philosophy be favored above others and is fact restricted from doing so.

Deleted user

apparently no one is interested in politics, Dom.
such a shame

@Moxie group

Personally, I don't want to think about what he's talking about. It hurts my brain

Do you guys think Trump's gonna get elected again?

@amber_is_in_a_loop

I don't know. I really don't know.
The thing is, there are so many democrat candidates so the votes for the democrat are going to be spread out across all those candidates. which makes it possible for him to have the most votes.

@Moxie group

…uh
Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure thats not how that works
Trump is the republican candidate
And then we choose the democratic candidate
And then we vote between trump and the democratic candidate

Deleted user

well no…. the dems will pick one person from all those candidates to run against the republican candidate for the big big race.

I really hope that enough of the youth will go out/ be able to vote in this upcoming election so that we can have a more modern and (dare I say) enlightened president.