forum Show off Your Art!!!
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 198 followers

@Starfast group

@PLckies-EmpressOfKangarooRatsAndAceSnaLi's post on the previous page reminded me of an idea that I've kind of been thinking about that involved making OC-themed tarot cards. This is more of a tarot inspired drawing, but the intent is there.

@PastelTart

Can someone give me 6 anime/manga/game/cartoon characters? I wanna do the 6 character fan art thing

(Game Characters: (Bendy and the Ink Machine)Bendy, Alice Angel, Boris, Sammy Laurence, Allison Angel, Tom. (Legends of Zelda)Link, Zelda. Anime Characters: (The Hollow)Adam, Kai, Mira, Vanessa, Reeve, Skeet, Weirdy. (The Dragon Prince)Calum, Ezran, Rayla, Zim, Bait, Corvis, Soren, Claudia, Viren. (Fairy Tail)Lucy, Natsu, Happy, Erza, Grey, Mirajane, Loki, Taurus, Aquarius, Cancer, Virgo. This is all I can think of right now. I know it's a lot of characters, but oh well.)

Deleted user

Don't take it, it's part of his body lmao

snatch

@d-r-e-a-m-s-e-q-u-e-n-c-e group

i started a pride series for my characters! (watercolor background, traditional art caricatures - pic quality is better when you zoom in)
9-E36-B114-DF12-4-E38-AA5-B-EA383-D91367-C
top to bottom, left to right: Jamie, Felicity, Tristan, Alex, Faith, Tori, and Myra
more on the way! :D

@Katastrophic group

evil time

Here's my twist for my D&D homebrew campaign, my players are searching for a weapon prototype and they all think it's a magic gun or smth. Instead they get to find this wonderful friend, a Clockwork Amalgamate, or a magic robot zombie thing with multiple cranky souls.