forum Show off Your Art!!!
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 198 followers

@saor_illust school

also ella could you re-link that one brush pack you made awhile ago?
i don't remember where it was, and kinda wanna try it out now that i can actually do digital art again

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

pro tip: in an emergency some pens' nibs can be temporarily replaced using a piece of a filed down uncooked spaghetti noodle and some duct tape to hold it on
…i know this from experience

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

i don't remember where it was, and kinda wanna try it out now that i can actually do digital art again

I actually have an update for them in progress, so i'll probably post a new link in like a day or two once i've bundled everything up and stuff

@saor_illust school

I actually have an update for them in progress, so i'll probably post a new link in like a day or two once i've bundled everything up and stuff

ooooo~
okie !

@Pickles group

pro tip: in an emergency some pens' nibs can be temporarily replaced using a piece of a filed down uncooked spaghetti noodle and some duct tape to hold it on
…i know this from experience

I had a dream that I hunted down all ten pieces of broken spaghetti in my house and duct taped them to mechanical pencil, so thank you for that lmao