forum Show off Your Art!!!
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 198 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

So, @Coffee, fabulous job. I love Pearl.
And @Katastrophe! I love how you did the tale of Rainbow Crow! I especially love the last panel where it's shown that she still has her colors under the soot.

@Katastrophic group

thanks! It took a while and many color layers do her feathers and hair lol, the last ones I thought would be easy but it took just as long as the rainbow feathers.

@The-Magician group

@Divine-Irish-Potato
This is my attempt at your character Azrael, I hope she's okay… (I also have a copy with no tag, in case you wanted one)

@The-Magician group

I originally set up the pose so that she would be holding a scythe, but every design of scythe I chose didn't seem to look right and by that point it was too late to change the pose… I might have another crack at it on paper just to see if I can figure it out

Deleted user

@Divine-Irish-Potato
This is my attempt at your character Azrael, I hope she's okay… (I also have a copy with no tag, in case you wanted one)

Oh my fuking gosh!!! It looks beautiful!!! Thanks a lot!!!

Deleted user

@Coffee you dont know much this means to me!! I've been looking for some one to draw her and for someone to actually do it, it on another level, u feel me?

Deleted user

I originally set up the pose so that she would be holding a scythe, but every design of scythe I chose didn't seem to look right and by that point it was too late to change the pose… I might have another crack at it on paper just to see if I can figure it out

By the way, it really doesnt matter, it looks great

Deleted user

@Ash-has-a-One-Piece-problem Sorry to bug you but how's your drawing of Azrael going?

Deleted user

This isn't actually mine…. My best friend drew it for me!

He looks like Darkiplier without the glitchy effects and wearing a red suit