forum Show off Your Art!!!
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 198 followers

@The-Magician group

So I started using my tablet again after 3 years..

My work colleague wants my help making a visual novel and asked me to design some characters.
This is just a rough sketch I did on Krita for one I'm naming Pearl.

@murphysgirl

So I started using my tablet again after 3 years..

My work colleague wants my help making a visual novel and asked me to design some characters.
This is just a rough sketch I did on Krita for one I'm naming Pearl.

Rough…sketch….?!

@Kie group

(That's not a rough sketch. I think unfinished drawing would be a more appropriate term. Either way, it looks great.)

@Kie group

(It's not a sketch. Just call it a rough concept or something. Sketches tend to be messy and lacking in color/definite lines.)

Deleted user

(It's not a sketch. Just call it a rough concept or something. Sketches tend to be messy and lacking in color/definite lines.)

(Yes like everything I draw ever!)

@The-Magician group

(Okay well then all of my work must be rough concepts then because I don't think I have produced a messy piece of work since I was 11. Thanks for clearing that up)

@Kie group

(I'm just saying. You've definitely got talent if you can crank out something like that in 2 minutes.)

@The-Magician group

Again, HOW

Honey I've been an art student for 10 years, I'm now a college graduate.
It takes a lot of practice, a lot of patience, and you just need to find a style you're comfortable working with.
Over the years my style has changed so much, it also depends on what medium I use (Pencil will always look different to pen or whatever I draw on my tablet)

Deleted user

It’s literally fucking practice, not talent.

Yes, Lee is incredible at what they do, because they’re educated in what they do. There’s no need to be jealous over it; you, with enough practice can get that good. NOW can we PLEASE keep this to sharing art and not get off topic?

@murphysgirl

Fine fine fine Imma just keep to the General Chat section now if people are gonna be salty bc Coffee is amazing and we are generous enough to say so. So bye Imma post another art piece tomorrow bc apparently that's the only thing that's relevant in this forum.

Deleted user

Don’t try to play the victim card. This chat has been all over the place today, and as the title says, “Show off Your Art!!” it’s not fucking “Post Your Art Here and Get Wildly off Topic and Be Unnecessarily Jealous Over People’s Styles”. So yeah, stick to the General forums. This chat is for sharing art. Not belittling yourself.