forum Show off Your Art!!!
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 198 followers

@Kie group

I want to make a web series or something but like I never do anything past sketches and have what is probably the worst writer's block the world has ever seen.

@saor_illust school

adlsifjldsk i think i've mentioned it in a different thread but not here lol.
I'm planning on posting it on webtoons for those of you who are wondering :)

oki!

@Kie group

Its taken me two years of planning to finally get to drawing it @Kie-hates-school so i relate to that lmao

I might take my idea for a sort of Wonderland AU and convert it into a web series because drawing > having to write out fine details.

@galaxyunicorn-is-in-love-with-starry

Tuck everlasting for my musical wall
The length of the musical and the complexity/simplicity of the album cover were perfect though! Exactly the time it takes to listen to it once was exactly how long it took to draw this
I also really like how it turned out

@ninja_violinist

I recently got very homesick and did some studies off of personal photos that I quite enjoyed! It's surprisingly fun to play around with degrees of stylisation and colour

@Rainy_is_back

(I'm no comic expert, but just thinking here. You should probably write down the action and dialogue out so you have a basic idea of what you want. And then start sketching out different ideas of how you want to display the information you've given to yourself. I've done this before, and thought it worked pretty well. But it's probably not the best way.)