forum Show off Your Art!!!
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 198 followers

@Mojack group

I’d like to share an early concept for what I’m doing for March of Robots. While I’m unable to do all of the prompts, I still love drawing robots (even if I’m not the best with it, I do enjoy making concepts for them.)

This one is called a Golden Throat. I still need to make some things more even and equal with each other, but once I’m finished lineart, I can begin to colour.

@YukiSenoue group

I’d like to share an early concept for what I’m doing for March of Robots. While I’m unable to do all of the prompts, I still love drawing robots (even if I’m not the best with it, I do enjoy making concepts for them.)

This one is called a Golden Throat. I still need to make some things more even and equal with each other, but once I’m finished lineart, I can begin to colour.

I love drawing robots too, even though I have no talent whatsoever.

I think you should straighten some lines, like in the chest and neck. But I think it is a cool concept and want to see it finished.

@PaperHats business

(Celestial, that’s amazing!!)
Here’s a thing for my brother so long ago. I was proud of it at the time and thought I’d share?

someone please why are my files so big ;-;

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

IMG-20200307-183846

The image is a lil small but I got bored at 10 P.M last night and did a genderbend of Ace (One Piece). I might change it up a bit and I definitely will do it digitally later on.

@saor_illust school

Ahhhhh that's so good and even though I have no idea who Brett Dalton is, I swear if I could steal your talent to actually draw faces I would aha