forum You'll See Just How Crazy I Can Be (rp with Icefire, feel free to stalk!)
Started by @ElderGodSwimwithGamers group
tune

people_alt 64 followers

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

Twili smiled, closing her eyes a moment before looking down at Arthur again. She continued to pet Smoke, worried. She didn't know what Derlik had put the man through, but she knew it must have been horrible.

@ElderGod-Icefire

Arthur was quiet and mostly still, still curled into a ball. Smoke mewed softly, rubbing against her.

Nik glanced over at Derlik, biting his lip faintly and then looking away. He still didn't quite know what to say about what had happened with Arthur.

Derlik wasn't sure what to say either. He had thought he was doing the right thing, after all. Arthur deserved what he got, right?
"I… I'm sorry..?" Derlik didn't know if that was what Nik wanted him to say.

@ElderGod-Icefire

Nik studied him for a long moment. "Are you? Please don't say you are if you're not. I'm tired of apologies that don't mean anything." He was tired and he'd had a drink, or he never would have spoken to Derlik like that.

Derlik shrugged some.
"I think I went a little overboard," he admitted, "but he deserved some of it for how he treated you." The god was used to people loosening up after drinks around him, he expected it.

@ElderGod-Icefire

( :D welcome back! Your pfp is horrifying and I hate it lmao)

He pressed a hand against his stomach, closing his eyes for a moment. "I just wanted to forget about him." he said quietly, eyes still closed. Now he wouldn't be able to, because Arthur would be around all the time.

@ElderGod-Icefire

"Send him away where, Derlik?" he asked, voice a little sharper than he normally would have spoken to the god with. "Whatever version of hell you can think of?"

@ElderGod-Icefire

(:D hey! You doing ok?)

He looked over at Derlik, studying him silently for a very long moment. "Who?" he didn't know why he was asking; he had never met any of the other gods.

(Yeah! I'm currently one drawing example away from officially opening up art commissions @@)

"Serna. Despite what mortals might think, she's probably the best of us all." Derlik flicked imaginary dirt from under his fingernails, glancing at Nik before away again.

@ElderGod-Icefire

(nice!!)

Nik was quiet, considering that. "Fine." he finally said, closing his eyes for a moment. He didn't know what else to say, what else to do about all of this.