forum Broken Dreams and Haunting Memories// Closed!// 16+
Started by @ElderGodSwimwithGamers group
tune

people_alt 67 followers

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

“I was just offering, you really don’t have to if you don’t want to.” He said, though he did seem to get a bit upset by her answer. “Just trying to make the best out of this weird situation, you know?” He thought that maybe, just maybe, if he could convince himself he was in any way fine with this, then it wouldn’t hurt him as much as it did right now. Maybe then he wouldn’t feel so used.

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

No, it was not.
Mia was silent still, glancing at Simon and Leo every so often. He didn't deserve this. Neither of them did. She couldn't come to accept that she didn't either, though, not truly. Not yet. Perhaps not ever.

Though he didn’t show it, Simon was nervous. About all of this really. He had no idea how he was supposed to manage all of this. He could feel the baby squirm around again but he was too focused on his own anxiety to really pay any attention to it. That is until he wasn’t really given much choice, as the baby kicked again. But this one was much stronger than the last. Stronger than it should be. Simon practically screamed in pain, feeling like something cracked.

Mia jumped back some when Simon screamed, grabbing his hand.
"What's wrong?!" Leo stumbled back, the large cat slowly shaking his head to clear the ringing from his ears.
It didn't take long for Astral to come bursting through the door either, moving to Simon's other side.
"Shit, they're a strong one," he mumbled, hand going to Simon's stomach to start fixing him up already.

As soon as Mia grabbed his hand, Simon squeezed it as tight as he could, his knuckles going white. He squeezed his eyes shut, trying to just breathe through the pain and stop himself from panicking. For once he was glad when Astral showed up. Astral could help. He could fix this.

"You're doing great," Astral said softly, gentle as he healed Simon. "I'm almost done, see?" Astral glanced up at Simon, sighing softly.
"If this is something that's going to happen often… especially with it starting so strong and the child only getting stronger from here… it might be best for us to move your room closer to mine."

"Simon… more likely than not it's going to get worse than this. If it goes too far, I might not be able to make it to you in time to heal you before…" Astral shook his head some.
"We might have some time before then, but I don't want to put you through the risk of dying."