forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Alright…

Have I ever told you guys that I love you all so freaking much, seriously, you’re so kind, supportive, and amazing that it actually brings me to tears, how did I manage to end up with such incredible human beans as friends??

Deleted user

What grade are you in? (if you don't mind me being nosy lol)

Deleted user

Sophomore year is highkey one of the worst years. I wish you the best of luck. Try to find things that make you happy this year. Or any year, really-

Deleted user

(off subject but there's a very pretty girl sat across from me and my h e a r t)

ooooo you should talk to her lol

@Bananapudding

Sophomore year is highkey one of the worst years. I wish you the best of luck. Try to find things that make you happy this year. Or any year, really-

it's the third week and i'm already losing my mind but thank you

Deleted user

Help, I'm doing something really stupid and I know I need to stop but I can't and don't want to help me

Deleted user

it's the third week and i'm already losing my mind but thank you

If you ever need help!!! Am here! Just please for the love of whatever you believe in don't ask me anything about Spanish. (Of course, you can already speak Spanish so why would you lmao)

Deleted user

Help, I'm doing something really stupid and I know I need to stop but I can't and don't want to help me

Uh,,,, stop? How do I help

Deleted user

It's wednesday,3 weeks in, and I'm already drowning myself in drama and crying myself to sleep every night yaaaaay

Deleted user

Oh gosh this is stupid this is stupid this is so, so, so stupid seriously help me please just tell me to stop

Deleted user

Well, now I want to die and it is entirely my fault :)

This topic has been locked by a moderator.