forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

Red is Parent™

noooo that's the opposite of what I want

Sorry. I don't make the rules. I just break them.
Honestly you're just Parent™ because you're actually mature and care about us. And I love you. Therefore you are my adoptive parent.

@RedTheLoveless

Red is Parent™

Honestly you're just Parent™ because you're actually mature and care about us. And I love you. Therefore you are my adoptive parent.

I–
what
??huh??

love ya too bud

Deleted user

Red is Parent™

I–
what
??huh??

love ya too bud

:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Deleted user

Lol– it happens.
Tis how I became 'Martini Aunt'

Deleted user

Im not responsible or compassionate enough to be Mom XD
I love my Auntie title for this reason

Deleted user

Honestly
Eris is the like the one we go to when we want to try alcohol or want to know how to give a blowjob

@Pickles group

Aunts are either the kind of person who's super conservative, overbearing, and buys you a Vera Bradley purse every year for Christmas, or the kind of person who sends you a too small sweatshirt and doesn't know how to spell your name. Sometimes they were even dating or married to the same man I don't like my uncle's new girlfriend very much

Deleted user

Aunts are either the kind of person who's super conservative, overbearing, and buys you a Vera Bradley purse every year for Christmas, or the kind of person who sends you a too small sweatshirt and doesn't know how to spell your name. Sometimes they were even dating or married to the same man I don't like my uncle's new girlfriend very much

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang, Vera Bradley? Ugly stuff, man.

@HighPockets group

Excuse me, my Vera Bradley purse is stylin'.

@Pickles group

It's not all bad. It's just that I don't need 5 purses

@Pickles group

My aunt is really cool, she makes me think of a combination between Jyn and Pickles

So Mayonnaise, our cat child

^^^^ we're adopting your aunt. She is our new cat and she shall be known as Mayonnaise

@HighPockets group

My aunt is really cool, she makes me think of a combination between Jyn and Pickles

^^^^ we're adopting your aunt. She is our new car and she shall be known as Mayonnaise

I know 'car' is a type but that makes it 100% better

@Pickles group

^^^^ we're adopting your aunt. She is our new car and she shall be known as Mayonnaise

My car's name is Melinda and it's an it because cars do not have genders and are not living, thank you

@HighPockets group

My car's name is Melinda and it's an it because cars do not have genders and are not living, thank you

I don't have a car and also cannot drive.